i'm lactose intolerant

eclipsa

faerie sightings
... but i still drink milkshakes! hi mtv, welcome to my crib. this website looks pretty cool? hoping for the best after a long break from writing. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

woah
what a rebel
hellooooo! im aejeong but you can call me aeji
welcome to rpn [: !

@milkshake I have to...

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and their like, it's better than yours... dang right, it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to chargeeee! xD;

Welcome to RPNation! If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask me. ^^

@milkshake I have to...

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and their like, it's better than yours... dang right, it's better than yours
I can teach you, but I have to chargeeee! xD;

Welcome to RPNation! If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask me. ^^
i was hoping someone would, honestly.

thank you!!

i'm not lactose intolerant, nice to meet you.

i don't blame you for drinking milkshakes, but do you like malts? i love malts.

This intro cracked me up. It's like a meme. I'm very sorry you're lactose intolerant, love. I love the MTV reference. What music are you into. Welcome back to writing! Please do reference forums > Roleplay Handbook as well as the rules! If you need any help please check the Roleplay Discussion and advice forums or ask any of us! Hope you make a cozy home here. :)

This intro cracked me up. It's like a meme. I'm very sorry you're lactose intolerant, love. I love the MTV reference. What music are you into. Welcome back to writing! Please do reference forums > Roleplay Handbook as well as the rules! If you need any help please check the Roleplay Discussion and advice forums or ask any of us! Hope you make a cozy home here. :)
thanks i tried really hard to think of an actual meme but i gave up and made fun of myself instead... that's sort of a meme right? a for effort. i'm into tons of music! currently i'm obsessed with ellise, but she only has three songs out and it's killing me. thank you for the advice and the warm welcome (◕‿◕✿)

Users who are viewing this thread