• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hello! I'm once again resorting to rp nation to find some roleplay partners. I'm in a somewhat casual mood right now. The plot below is set in modern/slightly futuristic times. I want to focus on relationship building, include messy drama and tons of tension between the characters. I would prefer to play muse ..., but, if you wish to take on that role instead, do tell and we can work everything out!

It’s not very fleshed out and I’m not exactly sure where the roleplay would start, but I’d like the story to follow two characters... like always. Their paths have crossed before, in fact, they had been quite close. Born into poverty and raised in a rough part of the city, the young duo would become partners in crime. Petty theft and dealing substances for the most part, nothing too grand or extreme. A painful separation would happen when muse A snitches on muse B to get away from jail time. They would be around 15-17 years of age at this point. A good couple of years would pass, four or five. Both the muses would be grown, and muse B would be done serving their time. Now... the plot could take one of multiple paths.

1) Not wanting anything to do with their past B would change their name, trying their best to fit into society. This is when the unexpected reunion between the two muses would happen. It would not be a very happy one… not at the start at least. Naturally B would feel betrayed, though perhaps A has changed as well, or perhaps A wants to rope B back into their old ways, though of course, on a far grander scale… I assume the roleplay would really start just before the reunion, so I have not thought too much beyond that point yet.

2) Muse B is done serving time, ruled by jealousy and hatred they build up their own monopoly in record timing, two or three years. The reunion between the muses would happen during a social gathering, perhaps among other high end criminals and con-artists. Muse B would do their best to prove themselves in front of muse A, prove that they are doing better than muse A. Though of course, feelings from years ago come up unintentionally, slipping past the calm and collected façade.

That's all I have for now. If it is not obvious, I'd like for this roleplay to turn romantic with enough build up. If you are interested, please send me a message. I'm active on here and on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back