• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern I'm in the Girl Band! Music~

XD You could have all trolled us with that song! Like put in a spoiler and call it something legit, but click on it and then bam! That's a missed opportunity~

We should totally cover this song! I really liked it when I was little. It has this cool beat to it that makes you dance. I think it's amazing!

Here you go Raiders Raiders ;)

Taiga Taiga Quality song pick right there~

(Tbh you got me I thought it was gonna be an actual song suggestion XD nice)

This is a great recreation of Lalala by Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith. It has a female touch to it as well.
[/spoiker]

This is a great recreation of Lalala by Naughty Boy ft. Sam Smith. It has a female touch to it as well.
[/spoiker]

Ayy that's pretty good. I normally don't listen to Nightcore stuff too much but this is nice.

I probably shouldn't help you guys since you all are team Waking Reality XD, but I think this would be a good song, too.

I have something that's legit actually lol. One of my favorite songs on my 'Chill' playlist :D It also has multiple singers, but it's a bit more glitch hope then a straight song near the bridge

Lol I like it. Gives a bunch of choices we can use for the first concert and a few for future ones. Love broken heart soo much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back