• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 140 hours. (among us//crewmate x impostor//opk and orbitalpudding)

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley
ID: Sprout

It hurt to hear the sobs that came out of them. It really hurt. The same parasite that infected him had caused all that hurt.

"Shh, shh, it's okay." He combed through their hair with his fingers, trying to soothe them. "Let's go somewhere more private, okay? Away from all these people."

He took their hand and gently tugged them towards the door of the cafeteria.​

Morado Gray Castelija
ID: PURP4

Morado only nods, they went towards the living quarters. They broke into sobs again, hugging him, they were deeply grieving.

"I want her! I want her back!" They sob, choking on their sobs, their face soaking wet from their tears, their vision even more blurry since they didn't have their glasses on.

"I want to see her! Kill me!" They cry out.

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot sat down next to them and rubbed their back. "I know, I know you do. I promise she's watching over you. She wouldn't want you to die." The parasite wouldn't care, though, and Carrot knew it better than anyone else.

"She's always gonna be with you. Taking care of you." He smiled at them, trying as hard as he could to be comforting.

"Promise me you'll stay safe, okay? I don't wanna see you hurt."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado shook their head. "That isn't going to convince me. She's gone." They calm down slightly, their purple eyes meeting his.

"Theres nothing you can do to convince me to live." They said firmly. "Nothing." Their posture stiffened. "No matter what you say, or what you do, I am going to die. I'll ask the other Impostor, maybe. But I am done living. There's nothing to live for."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

He was about to do something very stupid, and he couldn't stop it no matter what.

He kissed them. He couldn't convey his feelings through words, so he kissed them. Not intensely or anything, but just a soft, gentle kiss. He pulled back after just a few seconds and smiled shyly.

"I dunno if that helps but...I mean it probably doesn't...I don't know, I'd miss you." He shrugged, still looking at the floor nervously.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado certainly didn't expect to be kissed. Their face went red, and they also look at the ground, still sniffling, tears still falling.

"Would you.... really?" their tone was softer and more curious now. They really wanted to be kissed again. They craved that affection.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot was just glad they didn't run away or anything. He had been pretty sure that was what was going to happen. But it didn't. So cool.

"I would." He looked back up at them. "I really would."​

Morado Gray Castelija

They look back up at him, their eyes meeting his again, their body language screamed 'romantic tension! kiss me for real!'

"But... you tried to kill me..... I wish you did...." They sniffle. "I miss her.... so much...."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

There definitely was plenty romantic tension. And Carrot did want to kiss them again. He really did.

"I didn't try to kill you. The parasite did. I fought it off," he explained.

And then he kissed them again. Harder.​

Morado Gray Castelija

They seemed to understand that, and nodded, but they were kissed again.

This time, they closed their eyes, completely sinking in, letting that bliss take over them as they felt nothing but love and warmth.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot made sure not to deepen it too much. He didn't know how the parasite spread, but he wanted to protect Morado from it as much as he could.

Still, it felt amazing to kiss them. So soft and sweet and nice. A little wet from their tears, but nice.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado held onto him. Having never received much affection as a child, they simply just held onto him, pressing their lips roughly against his.

They loved him too. And they needed as much love as was available now. They were in a rough place.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot kissed them for a long time, but finally pulled away after a long couple of minutes. He kept his arms around them, though.

"Don't cry, love. You'll be okay."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado sniffles some more, holding close to him, resting their head on his chest and falling asleep.

It had been too late, though, for them. They were going to be sick soon.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot held them close to his chest. "Do you wanna keep doing your tasks?" he asked softly.

He pulled back after a while and took a few steps back. "I should go...probably..."​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado was already fast asleep by now. They'd be out for a few hours.

Dead asleep, their last moments of calm. Of humanity.

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot ran out of the room quickly. It was starving. He needed to kill something.

And before he knew it, he was standing over black, torn in half. There was blood on both of them. Fuck.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado continued to sleep.

Captain Cassandra "Pink" Knox
ID: PNK7

Pink enters the room. "Here love, go take a shower." she said simply as she grabs a knife out of her pocket. "You want a taco? Or a sandwich?"

Pink always made food for the Impostors out of the corpses. "If you're hungry now, just take something with you!~"​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot jumped when he heard the voice, but quickly relaxed when he realized it was Pink.

"Uh...I-I don't know." He hated doing this, eating the corpses. "Just...whatever you want."​

Captain Cassandra "Pink" Knox
ID: PNK7

"Okayyyy!~" she chimes, preparing some of the corpse for Impostor Taco Night and letting Carrot get to safety.

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado woke up from their nap, feeling unwell. They mumble, trying to sit up but their head was pounding. "mmgnh... Carrot?"​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot showered as fast as he could, eager to get any evidence off of him. He just felt disgusting.

He didn't even realize Morado was still in the living quarters when he got out of the shower, only a towel around his waist. "Oh...hey." He blushed.​

Morado Gray Castelija

Morado didn't even care about the stage of undress that Carrot was in. There was no time to think about what could be under the towel, nor was there time to care that he was only in a towel at all.

Morado was sick.

"Hey...." Their face was red, but in a more feverish way. "I... don't feel good. Could you alert Verde?" They appeared very unwell.​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot noticed it immediately. Recognized the same pale look in their face he had seen in his own.

"No, that's really not a good idea, trust me." He didn't want to admit it was all his fault.​

Morado Gray Castelija

"My tablet's going to notify her anyway, Carrot." They got up, holding their head. The room was spinning and they had no sense of balance whatsoever. "Can... can you at least help me to MedBay? I think I'm gonna hurl."​

Kyle "Carrot" O'Malley

Carrot went to steady them, holding on to their arm gently. "Yeah but...you can't—you have the parasite," he admitted, voice taking on a grim tone. "It only gets worse from here."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back