• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings || I’m in a field of dandelions || finder <3

eyclore

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Nali’s finder

scroll

Introduction

Hello! I’m someone with many names. I go by Nali, Lumi or Para. I’ve been roleplaying for about 2 years now! I’m between the age of 12-15. I also have a few requirements. I would like you to write at least a paragraph, don’t ghost me and share your ideas too!

golden hour

Fandoms

Fandoms

♥︎ Spy x family: Twiyor, Damian x Anya.

♥︎My hero academia
Shipsー Kiribaku, Tododeku, Dekuraraka, oc x oc
ーplots: our OCs go into the MHA world suddenly
ー Our OCs in the LOV

♥︎
Genshin impact
ーShips : Xiao x Lumine, Childe x Zhongli , Aether x venti, Fishl x Mona
ーplots : Genshin impact high school?
characters I play: Lumine, Venti, Childe, Fishl, Mona, Ayaka, amber

♥︎Shang chi and the ten rings
♥︎The eternals?

♥︎ Warrior cats

ーships : Squirrelflight x brambleclaw, Ivypool x fernsong, oc x oc
ー plots: A clan is scattered from a fire and our OCs try to bring them together again
ーMy characters: Gentlepaw, Ospreypaw, Maplebranch
♥︎ My little pony

♥︎Harry Potter

♥︎Sky children of the light

Plots

Pairings

ーOC x OC
Good x evil
mortal x immortal
mafia au
Zombies infected a city and there are survivors?
Assassin x victim?
Vampire x human
Pop idol x fan
reincarnated lovers
slice of life

The crown.

It’s 1960s and the royal family are in a disaster. [OC] and [OC] are unhappy together, yet they have to hide it. Suddenly [OC] meets a wonderful person, who they love. (OC) A small problem. They’re from the enemy family, They have a long distance relationship, no one knows about it. The family disapproves of a divorce between the current pairing. But what happens when the family finds out about this relationship?

Do you remember me..?

Two friends always hung out with each other, always there for each other. But what happens when one moves away, out of their life? and after a long time, they meet again? As friends, or enemies? In a school? Or in a normal place like a cafe?
-->

-->

rules

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem, eget laoreet nisl nisl in justo. Mauris et elementum mi, at pretium mauris. Fusce consequat ex id nunc viverra tristique.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem, eget laoreet nisl nisl in justo. Mauris et elementum mi, at pretium mauris.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris rhoncus, sem non ultricies iaculis, ipsum dui volutpat lorem.

-->

♡coded by uxie♡

-->
[/comment]

D313255D-73CF-4736-AC3C-5728427FC511.gif

Last edited:
Hey! I'd be interested in a Harry Potter, The Crown, or vampire x human roelplay if you're still looking?

Hey there! I haven’t written any BNHA in a hot second (and I’m not caught up with canon, RIP) but I would love to do something for that! I’ve played Bakugo a couple times in the past, and feel confident writing just about anyone. Would you be up for some KiriBaku or something?

Also, just to let you know — the text on your code is black on a black background, and I had to copy-paste it to see it. I am on an iPad, so it might just be a compatibility thing over there, but I thought I’d tell you anyways.

Hey there! I haven’t written any BNHA in a hot second (and I’m not caught up with canon, RIP) but I would love to do something for that! I’ve played Bakugo a couple times in the past, and feel confident writing just about anyone. Would you be up for some KiriBaku or something?

Also, just to let you know — the text on your code is black on a black background, and I had to copy-paste it to see it. I am on an iPad, so it might just be a compatibility thing over there, but I thought I’d tell you anyways.
Sure, dm me!

Hihi! ^^ if ur still looking for a Warriors roleplay,i will be interested! i can do either canon or oc ships,whichever you prefer to do more!^^

Hi! Uh, are you still interested in a Kiribaku rp by any chance? Been craving this ship, and while I really wanna play as Bakugou, I'm desperate, so I'll play as Kirishima if you'd prefer Bakugou lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back