• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ˜ฝ ๐“˜'๐“ถ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ๐“ฝ. โ˜พ [Seeking active partners!]

Emmy

โ˜ฝ ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น โ˜พ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

filler

filler

filler

filler

• emmy.

maybe I'll just find out who I am and I won't like who it is

good as it gets

little hurt

hello!

As you can see, my name is Emmy!

I've had a few other partner search threads but I felt like it was time to start over from scratch! Besides, sometimes all you need is a beautiful code to play around with to pass some time. This one was made by the amazing @Uxie ! I highly recommend you go check out their codes. They are all so stunning!

Big credit to Sam Yang for all the art that I used!

a bit about me as a person

โ™ก She/her pronouns
    โ™ก 24 years old
    โ™ก EST
    โ™ก Night owl
    โ™ก Married for 6 years
    โ™ก 2 furbabies
    โ™ก Embroidery, cross-stitch, painting, & gaming
    โ™ก Always looking for new friends!

• โ™กdesign by natasha., coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
1627997039779.png
โ™ก Added a few plot ideas! โ™ก

1628062542407.png
โ™ก I added writing samples! โ™ก

1628150960534.png
โ™ก Bump โ™ก

thecollectibles art by sam yang

โ™ก Bump โ™ก

Linn, an art print by Sam Yang - INPRNT

โ™ก Bump โ™ก

Chill & Arts on Twitter: "Artist samdoesarts https://t.co/d2D1LZ3zaS" /  Twitter

โ™ก Looking for something more fast-paced to get me back into writing after a really difficult time in my life โ™ก

thecollectibles art by sam yang

โ™ก Bump โ™ก

โ™ก Bump โ™ก

โ™ก Looking for active partners โ™ก

โ™ก Added a new plot idea! โ™ก

โ™ก Bumpity-bump! โ™ก

โ™ก New plot idea! โ™ก

Muse A, a young woman who lives on her own, has a blossoming career and possesses... No desire to live any longer. Downing a handful of medication and laying back in a bathtub of warm water, fully clothed and all, awaits death to sweep her away from her miserably lonely existence. Here enters Muse B, a man who steals and connives his way through life to make it by. Finding a home he sincerely thought wasn't being occupied in the moment, maybe the homeowner was away on vacation or visiting a friend across town. He enters Muse A's home with every intention of robbing the residence of anything that he deemed profitable. Walking through the home, less than careful of making noise, he stops by the bathroom. Searching the cabinet for medicine that he could make some easy money off of, perhaps Xanax or prescription pain killers, he nearly stumbles over his own two feet when he caught sight of Muse A, laying in a porcelain bathtub, watching him without a shred of care. She was leaving the world soon anyway, why would she care who stole her things? Another mentionable point, if he planned to murder her, well... It wouldn't have ruined her plans.

Concerned by Muse A's reaction, or lack thereof, Muse B begins to question her and she emotionlessly tells him exactly what is going on. Confused and struck by a sudden urge to do something, he drags her from the bathtub and forces her to live. From there, he feels it is his duty, his responsibility, to watch over her and show her why it's worth it to live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back