• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm getting desperate

Hi guys! Here's the thing... I'm having such awful luck finding a committed partner I click well with. I've given it a few weeks of rest, now I'm willing to try again.

I have two ideas in mind, but I'm up for anything at this point. I just want something that will satisfy my imagination this summer. A good partner for me, who will fit my needs, will be able to accommodate a few of these things. There is some wiggle room, of course, but I will happiest with those who can...

1. Double up! At the very least. I love having multiple characters, yet I don't like group roleplays. Therefore, I will be happiest working with people who can play at least two or more characters. I love sideplots, backstories, love triangles, drama. All of that is so much easier with multiple characters.

2. Post a few paragraphs! The size of my posts vary depending on the context, but I usually aim for at least three. On average, I'd say I post maybe 4 or 5. The size of the paragraphs doesn't really matter to me. I don't care if you write three, or if you write ten. I just want something to work with. Whatever amount of effort you are willing to put into your posts is what you will get out of me in my replies.

3. Be Committed!. This is a big one. I know we all struggle with it, myself included, but I hate it when roleplays end up abandoned. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not guilty of this myself, but can we make an effort? Please? If something is going well for you, let me know. I'll do my best to return that favor. We can work through it. I know we can!

I'm open to all ideas. The only thing I really ask people to stay away from is anime. I don't need character sketches or anything like that, but if we do pictures, I'd rather it just be real.

For fandom reference, I'm going to list the books/movies/series I'm okay roleplaying below. I prefer playing OC's, though, with a few exceptions

1. Harry Potter

2. Vampire Academy/Bloodlines

3. The Hunger Games

4. The Golden Compass

If anybody is interested, please PM me, not comment below (unless you are new, and cannot send PMs yet). I'm only going to take on maybe 3 or 4 more partners. I'll consider ideas, we can piggyback, or I'll offer up some of mine.

Hi! I can't say i know too much about Harry Potter, but Hunger Games and most things Vampires are a known for most. I have an idea for a vampire roleplay, but the Hunger Games one could be just as pleasing. Any specifics would be great to know, i love plotting. Sadly this week i am excruciatingly busy. But plotting and hopefully setting most things up can be done :)

FallenKINGDOMS said:
Hi! I can't say i know too much about Harry Potter, but Hunger Games and most things Vampires are a known for most. I have an idea for a vampire roleplay, but the Hunger Games one could be just as pleasing. Any specifics would be great to know, i love plotting. Sadly this week i am excruciatingly busy. But plotting and hopefully setting most things up can be done :)
It's okay if you are busy, I'm willing to plan and work things out. Do you want to PM me and tell me your idea?

Vampire Academy or Harry Potter.

I haven't read Bloodlines, and unfortunately I dont plan on it. I really dont tend to like spin-off series, regardless if Adrian is in it. ;-;

OhFallenMars said:
Vampire Academy or Harry Potter.
I haven't read Bloodlines, and unfortunately I dont plan on it. I really dont tend to like spin-off series, regardless if Adrian is in it. ;-;
TBH, Adrian is the only reason I read them. I didn't like Sydney much, but she grows on me in the spin-off series. It definitely has a different vibe, but they are still good if you ever wanted to give them a try. It doesn't really matter, though, if you haven't read them. I just like the universe :)

Idk though if I'm starting to take too many on. Could I maybe get back to you in a few days?

LostInWonderland said:
TBH, Adrian is the only reason I read them. I didn't like Sydney much, but she grows on me in the spin-off series. It definitely has a different vibe, but they are still good if you ever wanted to give them a try. It doesn't really matter, though, if you haven't read them. I just like the universe :)
Idk though if I'm starting to take too many on. Could I maybe get back to you in a few days?
Of course!

Hi, I will try this out with you. Just message me and let me know something. I will role-play just about anything, and I'm very committed I will usually reply back with in a few minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back