• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom i'm fnaf trash help

FancySockDragon

heyooo my name's tryhard and i enjoy five nights at freddy's a ridiculous amount

i don't know how to do better spoiler boxes, enjoy

• be able to,,,, talk to me, y'know? we gotta talk about stuff to roleplay successfully so u gotta not mind my meme speak. points if u also have a similar text tone but it's no problem if u don't!!! i just like it
• if u do talk casually in ooc, please write formally while roleplaying. i don't care about occasional errors and things like that but?? only so much
•i don't care too much about how much u write as long as it gives me something to work with. i expect the same treatment. if u write a novel in a post then do nOt expect me to match bc?? i can't always match, i usually hover around 1-8 paragraphs depending on what's going on

• all of them
• ocs too
• literally any of them in canon
• i don't do pre-existing aus (example: pole-bear, rebornica, etc)
• i'm cool with shipping any of them too
• the puppet is my favorite to play

• i like to ship the puppet with anyone, just, any dude, gay stuff
• i also do fxf, mxf, and mxm; love is love!!!
• i enjoy heavy linear plots or episodic adventures equally
• mixing up the timeline, lore, or main mechanics are all interesting additions and if u wanna mix it up, i'd love to!!
• murder thank u

• basic; your oc shows up at one of the locations to work as a night guard and, for some reason or another, befriends them instead of getting murdered, vice versa is also acceptable. this works for oc x canon or no shipping

• double up; i play a love interest for you and vice versa. this tends to have basic setups. this works for oc x canon or canon x canon

• dRaMaTiC muRdER pLot; a night guard gets murdered by the robots and your character, a human oc or canon, after hearing of the mysterious death, takes interest in it and goes to find what's going on themself. this works for oc x canon, canon x canon, doubling up, or no romance

• coping; the episodic adventures of the robots coping with being dead. canon x canon, oc(strictly animatronic) x canon, doubling up, or no romance

• suggest things if u want i'm fnaf trash. respond in the thread and i'll pm u, or u can pm me first. whatever works seeya nerds

heyooo my name's tryhard and i enjoy five nights at freddy's a ridiculous amount

i don't know how to do better spoiler boxes, enjoy

• be able to,,,, talk to me, y'know? we gotta talk about stuff to roleplay successfully so u gotta not mind my meme speak. points if u also have a similar text tone but it's no problem if u don't!!! i just like it
• if u do talk casually in ooc, please write formally while roleplaying. i don't care about occasional errors and things like that but?? only so much
•i don't care too much about how much u write as long as it gives me something to work with. i expect the same treatment. if u write a novel in a post then do nOt expect me to match bc?? i can't always match, i usually hover around 1-8 paragraphs depending on what's going on

• all of them
• ocs too
• literally any of them in canon
• i don't do pre-existing aus (example: pole-bear, rebornica, etc)
• i'm cool with shipping any of them too
• the puppet is my favorite to play

• i like to ship the puppet with anyone, just, any dude, gay stuff
• i also do fxf, mxf, and mxm; love is love!!!
• i enjoy heavy linear plots or episodic adventures equally
• mixing up the timeline, lore, or main mechanics are all interesting additions and if u wanna mix it up, i'd love to!!
• murder thank u

• basic; your oc shows up at one of the locations to work as a night guard and, for some reason or another, befriends them instead of getting murdered, vice versa is also acceptable. this works for oc x canon or no shipping

• double up; i play a love interest for you and vice versa. this tends to have basic setups. this works for oc x canon or canon x canon

• dRaMaTiC muRdER pLot; a night guard gets murdered by the robots and your character, a human oc or canon, after hearing of the mysterious death, takes interest in it and goes to find what's going on themself. this works for oc x canon, canon x canon, doubling up, or no romance

• coping; the episodic adventures of the robots coping with being dead. canon x canon, oc(strictly animatronic) x canon, doubling up, or no romance

• suggest things if u want i'm fnaf trash. respond in the thread and i'll pm u, or u can pm me first. whatever works seeya nerds
I'm absolutely positively interested!!!! :)
You wanna PM me? Or should I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back