• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm Dying for an Anime Role Play!

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

I have plenty of realistic role plays, but I'm seriously dying for an anime role play.

I've been trying for weeks to get some going, and most of them have died before they even started.

SO. Some notes before anything else!

• -I prefer to play female oc's. I will do male/female and female/female pairings, but only if listed.-
  • -I am willing to double as any male canon you ask, or female canon, if you do the same-
  • -I only do canon/oc!-

Now, I have a few requirements for my partners!

• -Please be able to spell correctly, and use proper punctuation, as well as third person.-
  • -Be active. I need at least one reply a day, though I would prefer more.-
  • -communicate with me. Let me know what you wanna do in the rp, let me know if you're done with the rp, or if you're going to be busy!-

Okay! SOOO. Here are the list of anime I'd like to role play.

There are some more action based anime listed, but I would prefer less action, and more romance.

(I suck at action.)

Fruits Basket

NANA

Ouran High School Host Club

Death Note

Attack on Titan

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Sailor Moon

InuYasha

Persona 3 & 4

(Don't really count as anime, but... >__>)

Wow, that list is really small.. But, I may have forgotten some.

So, feel free to ask!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lovina Vargas]Lets Roleplay OHSHC! I haven't done that in a while!

[/QUOTE]
Cool, I'm looking for Mori or Kyoya.

JustSmile said:
Ouran Highschool Host Club!!!! What would the pairings be?
Mori/Oc or Kyoya/Oc, and I can play someone for you, as well.

SeverusX said:
Cool, I'm looking for Mori or Kyoya.
Mori/Oc or Kyoya/Oc, and I can play someone for you, as well.
I usually have Mori as a crush so If you'd like we can roleplay in PM and I'll play Kyoya for your OC

I've beaten both Persona 3 & 4 multiple times alongside a few other SMT Games, are you up for that?

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

I've beaten both Persona 3 & 4 multiple times alongside a few other SMT Games, are you up for that?

[/QUOTE]
Yess! Send me a PM, please!

Hobbesisalive said:
I am thrilled to do a NANA Rp! What would the pairings be?
Mostly I'm looking for someone to play Nobu for me for my OC. I'll play someone for my partner as well.

SeverusX said:
Yess! Send me a PM, please!
Mostly I'm looking for someone to play Nobu for me for my OC. I'll play someone for my partner as well.
Sure! I mostly play the male parts so yess!

If you were still interested I would not mind doing Inuyasha (I would be looking for Koga) or Death Note (L) and I feel comfortable playing any of the other characters for you :)

Mello actually use to be one of my favorite muses to play, I may be a little dusty but I think I could manage! Would you mind sending me a pm and we can discuss some plots? I would send one but I have like two more hours on that whole 24 hr rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back