• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'm Craving Something Cheesy

Mobius

Three Thousand Club
Prince x Commoner (or another lowly rank)
I'm binging through a show where this regular ol' horse trainer catches the eye of a prince. I couldn't help but think that a relationship between a prince and a regular person (not a horse trainer unless that's up your alley), in either a modern or a historical time, would be really fun to write. I'll try to keep this short and sweet... but whenever I say that I usually wind up writing too much so we'll see how the rest of this thread goes.

SETTING
I'm not limited to one specific setting. I'd be just as happy to write in a modern world as I would be to write in a medieval (or other historical period) world, just so long as the details in the historical setting don't have to be completely accurate. I'd also be more than fine to write in a completely fictional world, just nothing fantasy involving magic... that's not really my thing. As far as the commoner's role in life, I'm fine with her being a true commoner or something else like a servant or slave (I do tend to enjoy writing slave characters), prisoner, or another "lowly" rank. Heck, even a thief who winds up working for the royal family as punishment! Anything as long as there's a good gap between them on the social ladder. If she's a regular commoner, I'm down for her working in many different fields; whatever we think would be interesting for the plot I'll most likely be up to trying. Something like in the show I'm watching where she winds up working for the prince, something else... as you can see, I'm up to discussing and plotting the direction with you! I'm planning on making my character within the age range of 21-24. While I usually am fine with writing age gaps, I'd prefer if the prince was no more than ten years older than her.

WHAT I'M OFFERING

On average, I can write anywhere from 400-1,000+ words per post, depending on my muse, if I'm on my laptop or phone, the current scene, and what I'm given. I will write in threads or PMs, it doesn't matter to me, but I tend to prefer PMs. Again, whatever you prefer. I'm admittedly a horrendous coder and the most I do to make posts look "pretty" is change the font, color and bold dialog, color and italicize thoughts, and use a 1001fonts header at the top of posts. I consider myself literate when it comes to writing, but coding? I'm far from literate when it comes to coding, haha! I'm willing to play side characters as needed, even if they're male (I will not play a male main character). I tend to come up with plot twists randomly and I greatly enjoy plotting and developing the RP with my partner. I also like to chat in ooc with my partner. I'm in the eastern timezone and I'm usually available in the evenings through early morning (so all night). On occasion I'm on during "normal" hours, but it's not very often. I have no limits when it comes to violence, gore, language, etc., but with romance things must fade to black when the clothes come off. That shouldn't be a problem considering the site rules, eh?

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to play the prince in an MxF relationship. I am on the hunt for a literate partner. Now, you don't have to be able to write a novel, but I am looking for somebody who can write descriptive posts. I'm just as interested in reading about what your character is feeling, thinking, and doing or what's going on around them as I am in developing the relationship between our two characters. Quality over quantity, though! I'm not concerned so much about length as I am about the quality of the post. I would love somebody who could at least write 400 words per post, though! I am in no way looking for novel quality posts, just something more than a simple "character did this, character said that" if that makes any sense. I'm really not a stuffy partner and I hope I'm not coming across that way! I would love to find a partner who enjoys discussing the plot and chatting ooc. That makes the actual RP even more fun!

INTERESTED? POST HERE OR PM ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back