• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for anyone interested in some fandom RPs

Darklord95

#thuglife
Supporter
Hello. I’m DarkLord
I’m 23 and would like my partners to be 18+. My replies tend to not be on the longer side, but I’ll usually give each of my characters a paragraph at least. The size of my replies usually depends on my partner. I don’t care how long or detailed your replies are as long as they keep things moving and I can understand what you’re saying in each one, but I will be honest, I don’t want one sentence responses unless our characters are having a conversation where short replies would make sense, but in any other scenario, one sentence replies aren’t fun for me to reply to. But, I also don’t want an essay every reply either, I have ADHD so reading gigantic replies can be very draining for me. I’m on RPN almost daily, and I tend to be very quick to reply when the mood strikes me. You’ll usually get AT LEAST one reply a day from me, but usually I’ll get to you within the day of your reply. I don’t mind waiting for replies, if we start an RP and you’re not feeling up for it, please say so. I promise I won’t be mad, I understand losing interest in an RP, just let me know you’re not really feeling it and I’ll accept that, don’t even need to give me a reason. But honestly, I’m mostly just looking for a friend. Someone who likes to RP as much as I do. And someone who won’t just leave me without a word.

I’m in desperate need of RP partners. I’m willing to have as many OCs as my partner wants. The number doesn’t matter to me no matter how high it is. I’m pretty chill so whatever you wanna do for story I’m down with. I usually just do an abridged version of the story with our OCs added in. I can RP on here or Discord. I’m also not against doing multiple RPs with the same partner. In fact my longest record of RPs with the same person is about 18 lol. We can switch off on RPs weekly to keep things in check.

Now here is my list of fandoms
MHA
Fairytail
Demon slayer
Fullmetal alchemist
DBZ
Tales of the Abyss, Symphonia, legendia, graces, vesperia, and Xillia.
Final Fantasy 4, 6, 7, 9, and 15
Mass Effect
Dragon Age
Fire Emblem 3 Houses and Awakening
Street Fighter
Tekken
King Of Fighters
Dead Or Alive
Mortal Kombat
Marvel
DC
7 deadly sins
Smash bros
Mario RPGs
FNAF
Devil May Cry
Percy Jackson
Soul Calibur
Legend of Zelda
Marvel vs Capcom
Castlevania
Bayonetta
Sonic
Assassins’ Creed
Far Cry
No More Heroes
John Wick
Mega man
Asuras’ Wrath
Monster Hunter
Anything Soulsborne
Resident Evil
Jojo
Shantae
Metroid

If you’re interested please send me a message on this thread or in a PM and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

Last edited:
hey! this seems like a pretty cool rp topic

may we rp this but in the MHA setting?

I see you're a hard core tales fan such as myself are you familiar with Tales of Zestiria? if so I'd love to do a roleplay based on that with you <3

I see you're a hard core tales fan such as myself are you familiar with Tales of Zestiria? if so I'd love to do a roleplay based on that with you <3
Unfortunately I’m not. Haven’t gotten around to watching that one on youtube yet. I’d be willing to do any of the ones in my list though. So sorry 😢

Unfortunately I’m not. Haven’t gotten around to watching that one on youtube yet. I’d be willing to do any of the ones in my list though. So sorry 😢
damn ok what are you looking for in final fantasy 7? I can do that one for sure though I'd need to brush up on my info haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back