I'm Back!

Adorable Monster

The Last Lonely Ghost
So, if anyone here is from before the update, yes, I am back.

I thought it might be handy to just say hey, and also to just be that random person saying hello and also that person who talks super fast, and is very hyper.

Anyways, I am Ange, and I have been RPing now for over six years now, close to seven now. And I am an avid writer of anything fantasy, comedy, and sci-fi! I have been a part of RPNation for a long while now, although I didn't come back here after the update due to family problems.

Anywhos,
Hello and goodbye,

Have a lovely day!

Ange, That Little Demon on Your Shoulder.

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! Th-

Whoops. That's not me.

Welcome back! Thanks for the follow by the way! If you need any guidance with the site, as you may have noticed the shift back to the old format, let me know! I'm totally willing to assist.

Don't know ya personally, but welcome back! I too, had a profile a while ago but the login details are looong gone, lmao.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back