• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Armageddon

______
hi. i'm armageddon.

i have returned to this website after several years of absence to take a shot at some good old fashioned stories with others. i found myself very nostalgic as i browsed through the forums and i couldn't help but throw down a quick interest thread for those interested.

• i am a veteran writer and role-player. my posts are very long and very detailed. please have proficient grammar and a willingness to match lengthy posts, because that is all i ever write.
  • i am a legal adult in the united states. i ask that my partners as well as their characters be aged eighteen+. i do not feel comfortable role-playing with minors in any context.
  • all of my characters (as well as their visual references) are created originally by me, and all of my settings are built from the ground-up. i am not interested in fandom-based universes, characters or settings.
  • i keep the coding of my posts as minimalistic and straightforward as possible, usually only changing the font and spacing to be easier on the eyes to read. i completely respect if you enjoy coding your posts to look really fancy and nice, with backgrounds and borders and all, but i do not do this. please don't expect this out of me.
  • i have, to say the least, a lot of stress from my real world life outside of the site to deal with. this makes my presence on the site and my time to respond to posts erratic. if this bothers you, don't approach. i have no plans on compromising my mental health further for a role-play website.
  • despite the blunt, straightforward wording of this post, i don't bite. feel absolutely free to ask me questions or just chat with me. i'm sure there's a lot of old-timers that i'd be delighted to catch up with - and even if you're not an old-timer, i'm always glad to meet new people. :closedeyessmile:
with the guidelines out of the way, here are my ideas in a nutshell.

dawnbreakers. [ m//f or m//m || modern fantasy ]
a werewolf [f/m] has belonged to their pack for years as a low-ranking member. the leader, though sometimes questionable in honesty and in dominance, has ruled the pack to be ruthless and practically unstoppable. when a patrol party is sent out to survey their territory, they come face to face with a lone werewolf [m], whose size and strength outmatches them easily when they try to attack, a beast unlike anything they had ever encountered. [f/m], being the only one of the patrol who didn't attack, is faced with [m] before they are spared, with the lone werewolf leaving a trail of gore behind him. returning to tell their leader, [f/m] becomes morbidly curious, and decides to sneak away from their pack to find [m] by themselves - even as their pack swears vengeance on [m] for killing their other pack members.
my bloody sweetheart. [ m//f || modern fantasy / slice of life ]
college seems normal for [f]; there's lots to study and lots to write, but the grind begins to become a bore. expressing this to her roommate, they invite her to a party, and [f] decides to attend. she is guided to different groups, with [m] being a part of the group she ends up hanging out with. though practically everybody at the party was drinking, including herself, [m] doesn't appear to touch a drop of alcohol, or any beverage, in fact. [f] finds herself drawn to [m], who appears to be drawn to her as well. by the end of the night, with a fair amount of booze in her system, one of the male party members attempts to take her somewhere private to have his way with the highly intoxicated [f] - but [m] is having none of it. following them, [m] sees [f] being groped and instantly becomes furious. the last thing [f] remembers is [m] stepping between them and forcing him away before she blacks out. the next day, she finds herself in her bed, safe and sound, with a note beside her bedside table with [m]'s phone number written down on it. [f] contacts him, and he explains that he managed to get her back to her dorm and into bed, since driving was certainly no option. thankful for this, [f] begins to talk to [m] and they decide to meet up again, outside of the buzz of the party scene. word comes out after a week that a male student was found dead, with his throat torn open and all of the blood drained from his body ..
damsel be damned. [ m//f || high fantasy ]
when a princess is pushed to her limit, she will do anything to escape the torment of her superiors. this is what [f] did. with a constant disrespect for authority and those trying to control her, [f] escapes into the wilderness, doing all she had known from her days in the wild as a child to keep herself self-sufficient. a giant [m] finds her in his travels, and steals her away despite her avid rejection to his advances. [f] comes to realize this creature means no harm to her, and slowly, [f] comes to trust [m] as he shows her the many exotic places of the world, giving her the wish she had always dreamed of: to become the greatest human explorer to ever be known.
nothing to lose. [ m//f or m//m || slice of life ]
[m] plays a saxophone on the street for his income. having lived on the streets since running from his family as a teenager, he remains financially unable to buy a home or a vehicle, and lives off of stranger's kindness to get by. a particularly horrible night falls upon [m], and a good samaritan, [f/m], decides to bring the freezing man into a warm safe home to rest. despite the initial fear of [f/m] bringing a stranger into their home, [m] ends up being the most polite, sweet person, and avidly helps [f/m] with chores and even financial help with his musical talent. as life gets better and better for the both of them, they may go through some struggles, but [f/m] and [m] end up being a beautiful match for one another as they genuinely become closer and closer to one another ..
i shall fear no evil. [ m//f || modern fantasy ]
when [m], a powerful demon, ends up subduing and capturing [f], a beautiful angel from the heavens, [m] does all he possibly can to corrupt her. so practiced in the ways of sin, he does everything he can to pollute her, from forcing her to ingest alcohol to seducing her into enjoying the most lewd of acts. [f] becomes an important target to be taken back by the angels of heaven, but the demon [m], who falls swiftly in love with [f]'s refusal to be ruled and her strong personal denial of her fate, decides to fight with her to make them both free of their immortally-bound prophecies, each of them fighting to be together when the walls break down and they become the ultimate yin yang.
borrowed. [ m//f || modern fantasy / slice of life ]
how does a human live when they're smaller than a sugar cube? [f] has lived this her entire life, being taught from her equally as small parents to scout for food and materials. they are called 'borrowers', and the family lives in a part of the walls of the home they borrow from. [m] owns this home, and constantly finds himself both confused and annoyed finding little things gone from his kitchen and his house. when [f], the lone daughter of a professional father borrower decides to roam out alone, she is caught by [m] - and [f] is frankly lucky to be discovered by [m], as he is as gentle and fascinated as could be in [f] and her tiny human form. [m] decides to assist her and her family in their borrowing habits, and a fond connection forms between the massive [m] and his tiny [f], one that is sure to stay strong through all.
the end of all things. [ m//f or m//m || post-apocalyptic ]
a young man, [m], has given his all to fight off a hoard of zombies in this new world. when an insidious infection spread through the earth, turning humans dead and bringing them back to life as flesh-eaters, [f] has also fought her way to survival and victory in this horrifying, dangerous new world. she finds [m] cornered, and from a distinct feeling that she should save him, she leaps into the fray and both [f] and [m] fight off the hoards together. with this discovery of their combative compatibility, the two untrusting survivors decide to make a home together, and they slowly find what little is left of the humanity they once had in each other as they survive the cruel, harsh world they now inhabit.
killing them softly. [ m//f || dark slice of life ]
[m] is a murderer. a murderer of murderers, in fact. after an unhinged man broke into his home and killed his mother, he dedicated himself to tracking down every last evil criminal he could find and putting an end to them. with no father or remaining relatives to help him, he succumbed swiftly to his need for revenge and began covering his tracks as he kidnapped and killed hundreds of criminals. he captures a woman that he believes has been beating her children, who ends up being [f] - but [f] had never done such things, didn't even have children in the first place. when he realizes his mistake, he also realizes that he can't just let [f] go and expect things to go swimmingly. so he gives her a choice: remain under his control as an accomplice to him or be silenced. with death not exactly sounding the best, [f] agrees to be his accomplice, where she is told about [m]'s true intentions as a vigilante killer trying to rid the world of evil people. he trains her to become his second-in-command, and in the process, [f] would start to understand that [m] wasn't quite the heartless bastard she'd made him out to be as she starts to get consumed by the same desire for vengeance upon the worst of the worst in society.
heartificial. [ m//f or m//m || futuristic slice of life ]
[m] has been in a car accident. his body is mangled, with amputations having been necessary, a husk of the person he once was. his family, desperate to give him his life back, contacts some very powerful people and has [m] sent to them to figure out a solution. [f] is an incredibly intelligent and innovative scientist, as well as mechanical engineer, who has been working on making the concept of transferring consciousness into robotic bodies a reality for years. [f] is introduced to [m] and his predicament, and she agrees to give her methods a try on him. in what could only be described as a miracle, the transfer of [m]'s consciousness is successful, and he wakes up safe and sound in a brand new mechanical body. [f] is beyond excited, and in the following months, she teaches [m] how to adjust to life in this powerful new form - where deep, new feelings emerge within the both of them for one another in their trials and tests.
as you can see, a few ideas aren't fully written out. i am still working on completing them. give me some time and i will appreciate you to the moon and back.

just as well, if you happen to have any ideas YOU would like to throw my way, please feel absolutely free. i'm sure we can work something out.

if any of the completed ideas capture your fancy, send me a private message and we can discuss. thank you so much for taking a look regardless, and i hope you have a wonderful day.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back