• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey, if your looking for a partner I'll just put an application here. I'm really interested that sort of opposites attract, arranged marriage, or forbidden love original ideas. I also wanted to propose something like Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman, if you want to know more about what that is and what I mean by it, or just brainstorm some other ideas for an rp just private message me. Thanks for the interview lmao 🤣

Hey, if your looking for a partner I'll just put an application here. I'm really interested that sort of opposites attract, arranged marriage, or forbidden love original ideas. I also wanted to propose something like Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman, if you want to know more about what that is and what I mean by it, or just brainstorm some other ideas for an rp just private message me. Thanks for the interview lmao 🤣
Hi! Thanks for replying to my RP search. I don't know what those are. I'm guessing they are an anime?

Ya but the main thing i want to take from it is the general premise. That being a special high-school program where students (MxF) are paired as "newly-weds" and forced to live together during the year earning points for their grade through romantic interactions and the such.

Ya but the main thing i want to take from it is the general premise. That being a special high-school program where students (MxF) are paired as "newly-weds" and forced to live together during the year earning points for their grade through romantic interactions and the such.
I'm not the craziest about watching anime, but you've got me curious.

Not sure if I want to RP it though...only because it sounds like something I RPed before. So if you have a different idea you'd like to do, I'd be happy to hear it from you. Or help create another. :3
It was only a suggestion so no worries. I'm down to brainstorm an idea you'd like to rp. It will be fun to figure something out.

Ooh, song based plot? Don’t mind if I do~
Can I PM you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back