• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rosebudxo

Hello and welcome to my role-play search! I wasn't in the mood for a while and decided to take a break. Now I am dying to role-play again! So I hope I can find a RP partner. I miss writing.

My tastes have changed since. Before, I required Shoujo/JRPGs and KRPGS. Now it'd just be nice to have some of those elements incorporated into a role-play, but the characters do not need to be Japanese or Korean. Of course, that's not required.

Any way. I hope you can find something you are interested in role-playing with me.

Please make sure you read my preferences & rules before contacting me. Some people have requested things outside of what I am looking for.

Highly craving a few fandoms over originals at the moment. Not that I won't do originals. They just take a little more convincing.

• -Creating a conversation that engages us both is crucial to the success of the role-play. I believe it's imperative we ask each other questions about the role-play for the greater good, but also feel free to express any concerns that we might have. Good communication is key to keeping the role-play alive. So please ask me any questions you have about the role-play, and I will do the same.
    - I'm looking for a role-play partner who will help me specifically create an underlying romance, where that's one of the main sources of conflict, but not the only goal. I only do MxF pairings, and I'm looking for someone to play male. I prefer playing male NPCs as opposed to male side characters, but playing multiple characters and genres are a must.
    -I am a 'YA' novel fan. Role-playing characters of any age is not an issue and I prefer a RP partner who can do the same.
    - Posts must be safe for work. I'm not interested in "sneaking" stuff in behind closed doors. If things start to get steamy, we will time-skip. Kind of tired of not being able to find a RP partner over this issue.
    - I work best with modern romances. I might try other settings, but I usually need more information that what's given to do that.

- I prefer a RP partner who can post 2-3 times a week and I don't require much a post. At least a paragraph or more. This can be written from a First-Person or Third-Person (preferably past-tense). Just a heads up: Just because I like role-playing in first-person, doesn't mean it's a self-inserted character.
    - I believe that, in order to create a proper flow of the story, that the length of our post should vary. I just get a little overwhelmed having to constantly read or write 500+ words a post. How much we write a post often depends on how many characters we are playing, but a conversation between two of our characters shouldn't always take more than a paragraph or two. Just please give my character time to react to your character's words or actions. If you jump too far ahead, the post can become disorganized. I'd prefer it if we could write our character's actions in order. It doesn't have to be perfect, and I am more than happy to go back and edit any grammar errors.
    - Sorry, I'm not a fan of using images for our characters. If you want to picture an anime inside your head, that's fine. On the other hand, I prefer to picture real people. We can always discuss our character's appearance, and what we want to see, beforehand, which is a must.
    - When contacting me, please include things like: What you'd like me to call you as well as what you'd want to RP. It'd also be helpful to know how much and how often you post as well as what POV you prefer to post in.

[/PINDENT][/PINDENT]

Last edited:
Welcome back! How are you doing? If this is open I’d be down to do an arranged marriage, opposites attract, fantasy, or hear some of your plots based off songs

Hello! I'm Mooshie and I would love to RP with you. I post basically at least once a day but I'll probably do more. I'm pretty active.
I would be interested in the following pairings!
Original Themes
- Opposites attract
- An Arranged Marriage
- Cliché romance concepts
- Romance/Fluff
- Angst/Drama
- Mystery/suspense
- Fantasy
- Light Horror themes

Original Pairings
- Forbidden love
- Actor x Fan
- Band member/Singer x Fan
- Fairy x Human
- Mermaid/Merman x Human
- Prince x Princess/Princess's Maid
- Princess x Body Guard
- Rich x Poor
- Older x Younger

I have a ton of OCs and worlds and plots =w=
Just let me know what kinds of pairings you're interested in and we can talk plots <3

Hello! I'm Mooshie and I would love to RP with you. I post basically at least once a day but I'll probably do more. I'm pretty active.
I would be interested in the following pairings!
Original Themes
- Opposites attract
- An Arranged Marriage
- Cliché romance concepts
- Romance/Fluff
- Angst/Drama
- Mystery/suspense
- Fantasy
- Light Horror themes

Original Pairings
- Forbidden love
- Actor x Fan
- Band member/Singer x Fan
- Fairy x Human
- Mermaid/Merman x Human
- Prince x Princess/Princess's Maid
- Princess x Body Guard
- Rich x Poor
- Older x Younger

I have a ton of OCs and worlds and plots =w=
Just let me know what kinds of pairings you're interested in and we can talk plots <3
Oh gosh! I am sorry for not replying! I am trying to become more active. Awesome! I will be sending you a private message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back