• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I’m a newbie...

HushedShaadow

Don't worry, E erythi is goi g O!
Howdy yall!

So as the title states I am indeed new here! Been a bit down since I haven’t roleplayed in a long while... so hopefully i’ll get some new friends!

Lets see... some things about me i guess??

1. Genres are no problem, I can do whatever you wish! As long as its interesting~

2. Gender is no problem as well. Male or female I can play either or! (As well as different sexualities~)

3. Unfortunetaly due to the fear of messing up their personality I dont RP with fandom characters, only OCs which i apologize for! >•<

Well, if you have any questions dont be afraid to message me and chat it up!

(Hopefully people will notice me...)

Welcome to RPnation!~ Just wanted to throw a welcome out there for you. Hope you'll find plenty of fun roleplays around here :>

Ayo, original characters are often the best,
Got any particular plots you want to put to the test?

Howdy yall!

So as the title states I am indeed new here! Been a bit down since I haven’t roleplayed in a long while... so hopefully i’ll get some new friends!

Lets see... some things about me i guess??

1. Genres are no problem, I can do whatever you wish! As long as its interesting~

2. Gender is no problem as well. Male or female I can play either or! (As well as different sexualities~)

3. Unfortunetaly due to the fear of messing up their personality I dont RP with fandom characters, only OCs which i apologize for! >•<

Well, if you have any questions dont be afraid to message me and chat it up!

(Hopefully people will notice me...)

hey philu!! thanks for telling me about this site, i'm really excited to rp with you like when we were kids! <3 <3
you'll probably have to walk me through the layout of this place a couple times before i get the hang of it haha
should we start a new rp here or continue our old one from hangouts?

Hello there, dear!! <3 I'm actually on the look-out for someone to try a Skyrim/medieval-themed RP with me! Perhaps you can PM me if you're interested...? <3

Hey there! My profile is new as well, but I've been a user here for a long while. Welcome! I enjoy rping with OCs as well. I have many ideas for different rps, and am always looking for a new friend or RP partner. Let me know if you're ever itching for an original plot.

Hello! :) I am always looking for new people to roleplay with. I am new here as well so I can’t pm right now but if you want to pm me or chat on here about starting something up, I could come up with a couple ideas if you’d like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back