• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I'm a new DM and I'm looking for some feedback on an original campaign that I'm writing

crackeskel

Hi!

I'm not really looking for players as I have a group already, but I am possibly looking for a few people I can playtest with. I want to an idea of derailments and how players will react to things going on in the story.

Thanks for any help!

What specifically are you asking for, exactly? Do you want people to join you as psuedo/temporary players so you can run tests and get experience/consideration of derailment opportunities?

Unsure. Please elucidate.

EDIT: Never played 5E/any tabletop tbh if that is important for this specific issue.

That's basically it - the pseudo players I mean. As well as for someone (or multiple someones) to have a look over the notes I have and to tell me if I'm missing something major or the like

If I can help you with your notes please divulge them to me through your preferred methodology so we can discuss them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back