0242bbb59db4fe60769b0b6bd3288197.png

d6fc046775f29e339712ac28f45d200a.png

9d61ef2b9ee3455b246a4bac3df40d6f.gif

Name: Ilya Vasiliev

Nickname(s): None

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Reincarnation Of: Harpocrates, God of Silence

Country of Origin: Saint Petersburg, Russia

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

source.gif

A.S.P.E.C.T.S

•   Hair Color: Dark Brown

•   Eye Color: Light Blue

•   Height: 6"

•   Weight:

•   Markings: A rose losing its petals. The rose is a symbol of Harpocrates.

Appearance: Ilya is a solemn looking young man with serious, angular features and an obviously cold demeanour. His eyes seem to be the only source of light from his face and are a pale icy blue. Most of the time Ilya will let his hair grow to chin length with a few strands always tending to fall into his face. He does not like to draw attention to himself and therefore dresses in nondescript, dark clothing; usually hoodies and dark jeans and the like.

tumblr_mf3tyk0r4S1rl3hgvo1_500.gif

P.E.R.S.O.N.A.L.I.T.Y

Strengths:

• Methodical- Ilya loves knowing things are in order and methodically placed.   

• Intense- Ilya believes intensely in anything he does and anyone he cares for. He will go to any and all lengths to protect and uphold justice for them.   

• Protective- As stated, Ilya is a protective man and can be intimidating to those who hurt or challenge the few that are close to him.   

Weaknesses:

• Too Noble- Because Ilya will not hesitate to help his friends even if it means self-sacrifice, he can be easily trapped or killed.   

•Aloof- To almost everyone, Ilya shows open disinterest which can be disheartening.   

• Too Private and Closed- Ilya under most circumstances will absolutely never reveal his true feelings toward anything or things about his life.   

Perks:

• Valiant   

• Level-headed   

•   Hard working

Quirks:

• Speaks very little   

•   Likes to speak mostly through body language

•   Always wears a hoodie in any weather

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

H.I.S.T.O.R.Y

WIP

tumblr_m1tkihNPEa1qb9eg6o1_500.gif

P.O.W.E.R.S

Deafening Silence- The ability to deafen anyone with 'the sound of silence'.

Silence Speaks Volumes- Ilya can interpret any form of silence between people correctly.

S.K.I.L.L.S

WIP 

W.E.A.P.O.N.S

None

L.I.K.E.S

WIP

D.I.S.L.I.K.E.S

WIP

F.E.A.R

WIP 

D.E.S.I.R.E

WIP 

S.E.C.R.E.T

WIP

tumblr_luw6ijqIh91qzd4jro1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator: