• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ilvermorny (North American Hogwarts) (Semi-Detailed)

HollyLeafForever

Every Adventure Requires a First Step
For those of you that weren't aware, there is a North American version of Hogwarts. Though how it came to be is a long and quite upsetting story, it has become one of the most beautiful schools in the magic industry. From how it was formed, it is one of the most democratic schools.
After application and acceptance, you will be placed into one of four houses
Horned Serpent
Pukwudgie
Thunderbird
Wampus

Im hoping to have this Rp with 8 people,, and it last a little bit. So this won't be first come first serve. If you have any questions i can answer them !

Interested, though is there going to be a main/overarching plot or more character driven/moving through the years type thing?

I do have a minor plot figured out, but the Rp will be mainly character driven.
The plan was to open up a new section of the Ilvermorny school and have transfers from not only the main part of the school but other magic schools as well.
Things haven't fully been sorted out, but it was going to be based around Magizoology (Study of Magical Creatures). I'm still planning on having other classes.
With a new program comes many many new issues...

This sounds like a really fun idea! I would definitely be interested as I love Ilvermorny and Magizoology is literally my favorite part of Harry Potter!

Super interested, also have some plot ideas and would love to help work this out if you are still looking for players!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back