• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Starship Salem

Stolen Century
It's me! Your dad! Not really~

What's up bubelehs, I'm looking for some wizards and witches to take part in a fabulous adventure to the wizarding world of Harry Potter! Now allow me to be upfront about this particular roleplay. If what you want is to rp as one of JK Rowling's characters, then I respectfully ask you not to join this particular forum. I wish to develop my creative character-making skills with this little doozy, and those of my fellow players; so instead of being set In the timeline of the books, this will be more of an alternate universe where the whole Voldemort sitch never existed as well as most of the characters, such as Dumbledore, The Golden Trio, The Order of the Pheonix, so on and so forth. Essentially what this will be is the base world JK set up, but we add our own characters and develop the world from there. Gringotts, Fantastic RacismTM and all. Respond if you wanna join!

Important Sidenote: for the love of god if you don't like the McElroy's or TAZ, or you're currently in the middle of TAZ: Balance Arc, do not join. If you don't want spoilers then you should not join, because I'm most definitely gonna make some major spoilers seeing as I'm basing my OC around that fandom. However, if you don't mind or have already listened to the full story then you are welcome to proceed with your recruitment requests 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back