• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request I'll write a shitty SCP based on your favorite pizza.

I'm not a huge fan of pizza. :horns:

Extranormal Events Section 8, EE-78902

EES-01AR

Problem Printing Article, Ink reload required.

EES-01AR Is not too be trusted.

EES-01AR Is not too be

EES-01AR Is not too

EES-01AR Is not

EES-01AR Is

♤•●♤●●♤○♤€`♡•《《《☆€€|♤|♡■{{°■~}{|€{£¡¡¡°¿♡*×&÷;_$

"Damned things on the fritz again!" Braxton yelled, kicking the photocopier lightly, his colleagues looked at him quizically and he sighed, IT would reprimand him again for even slightly touching it differently, but it wasn't his fault that it was always out of whack. With an irritated shrug he walked towards the office doorway and went downstairs too use the next office's copier.

Output located, printing file.

File Printed:

20180711_053458.png

(Sorry everybody, i wasn't getting any notifications from this, i though it was dead.)

Last edited:
I used to love pizza... now I pretend to hate it because I cannot eat it due to the cheese and tomato sauce (and grease). I am cursed. Dishonor on my cows. Wait... I don't have any cows...

CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZZA.

Cheese pizza. Lots of cheese and tomato sauce. With shrimp. And either stuffed crust or small crust. No olives. With parmesan sprinkled on top.

adrian_ adrian_

I used to love pizza... now I pretend to hate it because I cannot eat it due to the cheese and tomato sauce (and grease). I am cursed. Dishonor on my cows. Wait... I don't have any cows...

CHOCOLATE CHIP PIZZA.

images (7).jpeg

SCP-4004/"The Sweet War"

Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: SCP-4004 is too be contained in a medium sized aluminum box with one partition in the middle, the box is too have a standard combination lock and a code written on a label on the box. SCP-4004 is too be kept in the Site 93 staffroom for use by the staff when desireda. A bag with multiple terrain choices and obstacles will also be tied too the box.

Description: SCP-4004 are four-hundred Green and Yellowb candy soldiers capable of animating. They are unable too harm any human subjects so far in experiments, however D-7284 was temporarily blinded when they were accidentally hit with a rock candy HEAT shell which released [REDACTED] Brand "PopRocks" into the subjects eyes.

Green has been observed using 60's era technology, including Napalm made from syrup. Yellow uses WW1 era German technology, this includes Geneva-breaking chemical weapons which have been studied too be dyed water vapour. Both sides have been observed too change however, based on the observers tastes, so far the factions represented have been:

Default Green
Default Yellow
WW1-era French = Green
WW2-era Japanese = Yellow
American Union & Confederates = Both
UN Peacekeepers = Bluec

Both sides have been observed too 'feel' pain, however, it does not seem to be in a similar way as too how human's feel it. Both sides have also been seen generating vehicles too be used, how this is done is unknown. When eaten, Green was shown as being green apple or lime flavored. Yellow was a banana or lemon flavor.

It is assumed that SCP-4004 can learn, however does not notice it's observers, it is highly restricted that anyone shows SCP-4004 any weapons of mass destruction as it could cause actual disasters.

Battle One
Terrain: Urban, with a small grassy plain too the east.
Factions: Default Green/Default Yellow

The battle was started by Green, who used a scouting squad too survey the arena, which were able too map it out through radio before being killed, one of the officers expressed anger then ordered a mechanized infantry unit too attack Yellow, the battle soon descended into a bloody melee as both sides seemed to run out of ammunitiond, Researcher Molgin expressed disbelief at the graphic content of the battle and asked too leave before he became any more nausiated.

Outcome: Green wins with ten units left.

Battle Two
Terrain: Forest Grasslands
Factions: Default Green/Default Yellow

Yellow seemed too have learned from the last battle and built fortifications before fighting. Green used [DATA EXPUNGED] on Yellow and they quickly retreated.

Outcome: Yellow wins with heavy losses, research is being carried out as too how Green could have learned about [DATA EXPUNGED].

Addendum:

A - Note by Researcher Molgin: "Don't use this if you're prone too a weak stomach. And nobody let them interact with 40k figurines for christ's sake."

B - SCP-4004 Will be referred too as it's corresponding factions.

C - This is the only time SCP-4004 has changed from it's default colors.

D - SCP-4004 Has not been observed doing this at any other time, it's assumed that SCP-4004 scripts it's own events for each battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back