• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Soliloquy

♥Hopeless Chromatic♥

Soliloquy

• Hello, kittens.
    Soliloquy here, or more commonly just Bri. I've been roleplaying for over fifteen years and am undoubtedly one of the older members of the community (age-wise, though I have been on the site awhile) and prior to that have used apps and websites that are now a thing of the past. I figured I was due for a refreshing new thread for partner searching, so here we are, love.

This is a dear hobby of mine, and I never seem to be satiated so I constantly find myself looking for additional partners to write with. Even if I'm not focused on a scene or character development, I also enjoy just chatting with others. If you find the rest of this information aligns with what you look for in a writing partner and plots, please know that there's bound to be plenty of out of character this-and-thats. The meme spam and shit-posting are real, kids.

Feel free to reach out either on this thread or via PMs. I can also be reached on Discord, handle: MeantToBri

Stay golden and have a beautiful day ♥

soliloquy /səˈliləkwē/
    - an act of speaking one's thoughts aloud when by oneself or regardless of any hearers, especially by a character in a play.

home.
rules.
interests.
plots.
plots2.

code by low fidelity.

Last edited:
Hey, I'm interested in your "Bathing in Blood" plotline, so if you're in need of another partner just shoot me a message.

Hi Bri, I'd love to talk and get to know you and maybe write some of these plots up. I tried to connect to the Discord you gave Bumblebri#4492, but it doesn't seem to be working? You can find me at WashuRight#2571 !

Hey, I'm interested in your "Bathing in Blood" plotline, so if you're in need of another partner just shoot me a message.
I'm currently driving (not myself, just on my phone) and while it's aesthetically pleasing, I can't get the second page of plots to show up haha. I'll take a look once I'm back at the PC!

Hi Bri, I'd love to talk and get to know you and maybe write some of these plots up. I tried to connect to the Discord you gave Bumblebri#4492, but it doesn't seem to be working? You can find me at WashuRight#2571 !
That's completely my fault. I had changed Discord and never thought to update this!

What is 'Braving the Elements'? Really hope I got that right, JFK needs those points for the Final Jeopardy. Also RPing would be cool too yeah

It's about that time to add a partner or two ♥ And I'm not feeling aesthetic or crafty at all so I'm going ot keep using this thread and update a few plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back