• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One I'll Take That CS Degree Now

Cleonel Sebastian
    name
    Cleonel Sebastian
    nickname
    leo, leon, niel
    sexuality
    Hetero
    appearance.

Face Claim: Jonathan Bailey

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Height: 6'2"

Body Modifications:
    Cleonel has some scars.
    Ra070f38ac55605808a483cf43952d791

As well as this tattoo on his right shoulder.
    R.2703269268d253feb03eca9c446f55da

code by @Nano

Anya Dredge

"Honestly! Are you trying to get yourself killed?"
Physicals
13644584-young-adult-caucasian-woman-with-long-blonde-hair-and-green-eyes-wearing-a-plain-whit...jpgPhysically, she's nothing noteworthy. She's taller for a woman (5'7) and has a shock of bright, almost white blond hair. Depending on our magic system, I'd like her hair to turn to black if she uses dark/destructive magic. Her eyes are a light brown. Female. Heterosexual. She's about 24.

Personality
Now this is where it gets fun. She's spent her life studying the healing arts. (Since you're the only one I'll be playing with, Hugh, I'll just address you outright.) She could have actual healing/light magic, or, if our magic system goes differently, she's simply well-practiced in dressing wounds and helping the sick recover. As such, she's very protective--meaning, literally, she will cast barrier spells during fights or otherwise protect her allies. Helping others to get better is her main motivator.

There's a problem, though. (There always is.) She was born really attuned to dark/destructive magic. Or, if that sort of magic doesn't work with our system, she simply gets a thrill out of hurting and, when possible, killing others. It's the only way she can really feel alive. She says she feels like she lives the majority of her life sleeping or underwater. Her emotions are muted; everything is less vibrant. The few times she's decided to follow that killer's path are when she's finally felt connected to the world and the people around her. Every time she's "come back," it feels like dying until the only sensations that remain are a hazy impression that she's forgotten something and a nagging sense that something's wrong.

It's why she's going to the tower. She doesn't want to hurt people. But she's also realizing she can't live like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back