• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings I'll Love You For Eternity [Mostly MxM]

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
9d5252fb09f229abb970ea28eaa46ccf.gif
♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

Tell me again and again,
how it feels to be mine?
Because all I want

is for you to be by my side.

♥*♡+:。.。  。.。:+♡*♥

Hopeless romantics.
Forbidden romances.
Broken hearts.

Let's indulge in the classics of angst, romance, a little fluff, and all spice-filled drama that comes with all sorts of character dynamics. For who doesn't like a story that has both something to gain as well as something to lose for our starring duo? Because I sure do!

DON'T BREAK MY HEARTA.K.A. The Rules!
Please Be Over 18+ Years Old: I have this preference because I'm over the age of 21+ and I don't feel comfortable writing with minors. But I fully support young writers because I was once one too!
Be Patient: I have a life outside of writing, and as one does that's working full time, I sometimes don't have the mental energy to write. I try to get at least one response out daily, although I can promise at least one every couple days or once a week. And in return, I offer the same to my partner. Take all the time you need to reply, and I'll be here when you're ready to send it out!
Write At Least One Paragraph: I tend to write between three to up to twelve in one sitting if I'm really into my muse. All I ask is that you give me enough to work with because I believe in quality over quantity.
OOC Is Encouraged: Let's chat! It helps make the stories last longer, and in the end, I want to make friends to where I can hopefully write multiple stories with my partners.
MxM / MxNB Preferred: Side characters and side pairings can be of any gender or orientation.
Long Term: I prefer long term stories to short term.

BE MY MUSE— A.K.A. The Pairings!
(again, I'm looking now for MxM pairings, or MxNB)
Prominent CEO x Security (Bodyguard)
○ Boss x Obsessed Secretary
○ Photographer x Model
○ Single Father x His Best Friend
○ Professor x College Student (At Least Age 20-21)
○ Teacher x Teacher (Rival or Shared Classroom)
○ Time Traveler x Person From The Past/Future
○ AI-Synthetically Created Human x Creator / Owner
○ Serial Killer x His Target
○ Mafia / Gang Leader x Civilian Who Gets In Their Way
○ Mafia / Gang Leader x Their Personal Bodyguard
○ Lawyer x Serial Killer Client
○ Closeted x Out
○ Best Friend x Best Friend's Brother / Boyfriend

○ Ghost x New Home Owner
○ Demon x Human Who Summoned Him
○ Fallen Guardian Angel x Human Who Unfortunately Is Their Charge

TELL OUR STORY- A.K.A. The Plots!
(kept short so we can plot together)
To Purge or Protect (Inspired by the Purge Movies): Thrown into the chaos that is America during the Purge—two individuals are left with three choices: try to survive till morning on the defense, go on the offense and purge, or offer their aid to try to help those in need? C1 is a well known individual within the public's eye (for whatever reason) and in doing so, they've earned their fair share of both friends and enemies. But after an incident (one we'd decide)—they've found themselves between a rock and a hard place. Despite the money that they had, somehow one of their enemies has found them and is on the hunt. And that's where C2 comes in. They happen to be at the right place at the right time, left with a choice: help C1 and become a possible target as well, or leave them and mind their own business.

Created For You: Scientists worked for years with a massive staff of a Mega Company to be able to create life. And it worked! Soon, the perfect match for humanity appeared. They don't age one bit, not a pound of weight will be taken or added to their hips, and in truth, they're considered to be the physical equivalent, if not the superior version, to humans.
a) C1 is the original creator who created C2 first —the original. In doing so, they've helped him from Mega Company as well as have become his assistant. C1 told themselves that there wasn't a chance of them developing an attraction to C2 due to knowing that they aren't human. But as time goes on, C2 becomes more independent and shows spirit, and C1 can't ignore it.
b) C1 is an every day human who sees all the advertisements for all the AI. Most households have them for housekeepers or companionship, and hasn't been able to afford one. Or maybe they've never wanted one since they're not human. C2 is a rejected AI—their former owner abandoned them for one reason or another, and when they come across C1, they ask to be taken in. The problem? Their original owner may come back for them.

Blood On My Hands: C1 is a serial killer who for whatever reason has fallen down this path and seems to not want to get off of it. What happens when they run into a new target and this target claims their heart? But it turns out that they're not an easy catch and C1 isn't too patient. C2 is their target; whether or not they're the innocent soul that C1 thinks—that's up for us to decide!

Best Friends Forever: C1 has always been there for C2, and C2 has always been there for C1. Even if meant being hurt. Why? Because C1 is and has been in love with C2 for a long, long time. But C2 was a married man. Or that was until the recent divorce from his wife, leaving C2 a broken mess. Without his wife and left alone with his kid, he's at his wits end and finds himself leaning on C1 more often. One night after some drinks...C2 kisses C1 and drunkenly confesses to having feelings for his best friend. But the next morning, he doesn't remember. Will C1 tell him? Or try to find a way to get C2 to confess again, but this time, to do it sober.

○ Let's Make A Deal: C1 is your everyday human who needs a favor done, and in turn, has tried everything to be able to get the funds as well as support to be able to do it. However, it seemed to be that only doors closed in his fast. C1 decides to try something a little unconventional and summons a demon known as the Deal Maker, and asks for his help, and in turn, C1 offers payment in whatever C2 wants. In order to stay in the land of the living, a demon needs to make a deal and attach themselves to a human. C2 decides help however he can for C1 under one condition: C1 becomes his partner so that he can be attached to him and walk free in the human world. Do we have a deal?

If anything caught your eye, go ahead and shoot me a PM! Or leave a message here. Either is fine. Let me know what your favorite candy (if you can eat candy) so I know you read this.

couple love GIF

Honestly, I love me some sour patch kids even though they mess up the roof of my mouth. lmao

But that created for you b.) has my heart hurting 😭🙏 I’m pretty shy but honestly I love pretty much everything on here, haha. I love making OC’s and prefer MxM ;v; anyways, maybe we can chat!! ( Also, I’m 28, so an adult as well, lolol )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back