• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Folly-Derrezzed

Heaven restores you in life.
So im mad bored yall. Im sharing a rp idea that ive been thinkin on for a week now.

Well it all starts with the town called Uticah. Its a relatively old town with some ongoing renovations. Ice cream parlors, smooth roads, and a moody grey sky that seems to hover over it like smog. Everyone is like you and me. Except the inhabitants are all machines. Androids, Animatronics, ect. I want it to be a sorta slice of life rp with some mystery elements.

The mystery behind the possession. A reoccurring phenomina where machines begin growing organic muscle and skin tissue and become extremely violent. Something with a cult curse over the town, a seal, and the origin of machine kind.

There are tensions going on between the old and new machines. As to where parts for the old machines have stopped being produced and they are breaking down slowly while the new machines are sparkly and are built with higher end metal and material.

Now your wondering where exactly machines are born? They are built from the Allfather, a massive factory that produces parts and machinery for consumers to build their offspring. However, in recent times it has been notable that the Allfather has been advancing and leaving the old machines dry.

Or at least this is the concept in my head right now.

What you should expect from me is around 300 words or 4 or more meaty paragraphs. I usually accommodate whoever is rping with me if they put in the effort.

All in all i just want to have a fun slice of life rp while playing as a rickety animatronic. Make some friends. I have some locations that ive already thought up of and can share in the near future.

Rules: You can play as either a android or animatronic. The difference between the new and old machines are the technology, with old machines mostly being hydraulic or having gears while the new machines have synthetic muscle and higher processing.

If yall are interested, let me know down below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back