• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern I'll Be Back. {OPEN}

Anonymous

On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I would like to do a scenario with a new exchange student entering a high-school. Though I'm unsure about other high-schools, mine treats every exchange student like a shiny new object and the"popular" group immediately scoops them up. I would like to play the role of a French Exchange student coming to your high-school. Your character can be Male or Female, I don't mind either! The plot can take multiple turns so feel free to be creative! Some ideas of mine are:
-Popular girl who dates him for the status but actually catches feelings
-Popular (or non) who is closeted and they secretly date perhaps word gets out (drama is a nice plot pusher)
-quiet person who meets him one day and they catch feelings
-another exchange student who he catches feelings for
One day the characters will have to separate due to him leaving back home. But he could come back?
I like surprises so do what you would like, this is totally open ended!

hello! are you still looking? some of the ideas you listed sound interesting (would you be open to brainstorming some more layers to the idea tho??)

Why don't you make a 1x1 thread and I'll respond when I get the chance!

I would like to do a scenario with a new exchange student entering a high-school. Though I'm unsure about other high-schools, mine treats every exchange student like a shiny new object and the"popular" group immediately scoops them up. I would like to play the role of a French Exchange student coming to your high-school. Your character can be Male or Female, I don't mind either! The plot can take multiple turns so feel free to be creative! Some ideas of mine are:
-Popular girl who dates him for the status but actually catches feelings
-Popular (or non) who is closeted and they secretly date perhaps word gets out (drama is a nice plot pusher)
-quiet person who meets him one day and they catch feelings
-another exchange student who he catches feelings for
One day the characters will have to separate due to him leaving back home. But he could come back?
I like surprises so do what you would like, this is totally open ended!
I may be late but are you still looking, because I am also a writer and I like this plot. So if anything, just pm me!
-yuyukii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back