• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission I'll Art For Ya' 2 (free/Currently Closed)

Wert

Something
Hello!
I'm going to be opening up paid commissions in the near future. Woo!
However, I need practices and examples. This is where requests come in because it is the closest thing to commissions I can get examples from. If you've gotten requests from me before, I'm still willing to do requests from you.
Now, I will say what I am mostly practicing isn't the style you can find on my Art Thread. It's more of a semi-realistic style than anime style. So, fulfilling these requests may take longer than I've previously taken to do requests.

Stuff you may want to know:
  1. I will only be taking 3 requests at a time. Once I finish all three, I will take more.
  2. I'm not willing to draw robots. Please don't ask me to draw guns out of their holsters either.
  3. I wont do double characters because of how long it takes. This doesn't apply to a human and animal pair, I might do those.
  4. Some may not have backgrounds. Since these are practices and examples, they may not look entirely completed sometimes.
  5. Your character doesn't have to be a full human, but I'd rather not draw furries in this style.
  6. I am not currently willing to do fan art as a request.
  7. I'm willing to do it based off descriptions, but I may get it wrong. Feel free to give me example pictures, just use examples/drawings as the appearance, or combine them.
Rules:
  1. Don't rush me. It will make me not want to draw the character.
  2. Don't contact me via PM to respond to this thread.
  3. I wont be doing requests for new members (been a member less than one to two weeks). I've spent time drawing pictures for new members that vanished before I gave them the finished drawing.

Character Application:
Name:
Genre: (This helps me imagine them)
Appearance: (Description/example/pictures)

Slots:

1. ..
  2. ..
  3. ..

Last edited:
Oh Hello! :) I have a character and I would love if you could draw them at some point for me. I saw your thread and absolutely loved it! I hope you find this character a fun project!

Name: Saela Holm
Genre: Medieval Fantasy
Appearance:
9537653_by_sugarskulltea-dc27zyh.png

(I think this gives a good idea about her eyes and general skin and hair tone, though I always imagined her hair to be a little longer than hip length and the neck scars should not be there, as she never got mauled by Wolverine, haha. And the outfit does not really fit in with medieval fantasy, but it is the closest image I can find. haha)

If there is anything else you would like, such as personality, gait, or the story she is involded in, I would be happy to provide. And I thank you in advance!

anime-running-gif-7.gif

I'M HERE. I'M HERE.

I know I've requested before but I'm gonna be greedy.

Name: Seba totally not thought up last minute
Genre: Fantasy
Appearance:
Aight so I wanna go with a new character. This may be asking for too much but I wondering if perhaps my character could have a mask in their image? Kind of like this:
b87acb13db6b1ed440ce85facc908e8a.jpg

Doesn't have to be in like that exact angle but kind of revealing his face by removing the mask.

I imagine him with black hair and blue eyes. The mask (if possible) would be more of a feline mask in the form of the traditional Japanese mask.
Like this -->
944abf64264ceaaab0eaf6f83705dea5.jpg

Ah and well the only other thing I can think of to describe him would be that he would have a smirk on his face as he pulled off the mask.

Hmmm...this isn't really that descriptive...so probably not too helpful...well I'll leave this up anyways. You are free to pass this request though! I'll just stand back and adore your works.

I finished one! I'm sorry these are taking so long. I'm not used to drawing like this just yet.

Melpomene Melpomene
I hope you don't mind the wardrobe. I tried to make it sort of medieval and take from the original picture.
saela1 (1).png
saela1 (2).png

Name: Brandon and Benjen Stark
Genre: ASOIAF/ Game of Thrines
Appearance:
vxZLGe.png
vxZkYF.jpg
any simple pose with the two of them showing affection for each other would be great

AHHHHHH!!! Wert Wert , I'm just mad I can't spam that amazing button more!!!! She's gorgeous, love her, love her, she's amazing every detail you did is awesome! Thanks so much!!!

Because I can’t draw at all and your art looks gr8, if you wouldn’t mind I’ve got a character in mind (whenever your open of course..!)

Name: Jessie Mills
Genre: Realistic
Appearance: She’s got this like silvery-white hair that’s cut to her shoulders. Slate grey eyes. I guess put her in a like.. purple shirt/jacket of some sorts?
3E8A2B47-1996-422D-A0F3-56CA62798C74.jpeg
Her face~

Could you possibly have like a line of blood running from her nose? Her nose bleeds a lot heh

I hope you don't mind I changed the clothes, the collar on the button up was killing me. Still, I hope you like it! Life. Life.
seba2 (1).png
SLowly improving yesss

Last edited:
If you're still taking requests (I do them too btw!!) I'd love you to draw either my OC Kaia or my OC Verena! I'll send both pics, and which ever one you like more you can draw!
tumblr_oxgmqbPYiZ1u12i5io1_1280.jpg(Verena)

kaia redraw 2018.jpg(Kaia)

Hiya!! Whenever you're open and if you wanna take my request, I'd be glad!! Your art is really good! <3.
m3XqA68.png

qM4FEyt.jpg

archers_by_kgumasa-da8cfx0.jpg(this one was made by the talented yonmita rae here! i love it so much <3)
You can take a more modern approach with the clothes if you want! She'd wear pastel clothes (light blue, pale yellow, green) as you can see. Maybe an Oxford botton-up shirt.

While I appreciate the interest, I'm iffy on doing multiple characters because it takes quite a bit of time. You can PM me to talk about it, I might do it depending on the amount of characters.
Alright. It's four characters, but I'll be okay with only two of them. I'll PM you when I can!

Name: Fawna Mae
Genre: Fantasy
Appearance: She is a thin female with a short stature. She has smooth skin with several different tones of brown splattered with creamy white freckles. Only her ears and tail are covered with fur, aside from the hair atop her head which is styled as a bob with long bangs. Part of her face, down to her neck and inner thighs are a creamy skin tone while the rest of her body is a tan brown with white spots scattered throughout. Her hands and hooves are a dark shade of brown. The dark color only extends slightly past her hands.

Side note: (If you consider her a furry, I'll gratefully accept your decline) I have many original drawings of her, but she always happens to be... nude. lol. She actually wears clothing. In a current role play I have her in, she's an owner of a hotel. If she could be in a professional attire, that would most appreciated.

Z3M2fsy.jpg

3HsA50h.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back