(ignore)

Tink

Stop! You violated the law!
This said ignore for a reason. Nothing to see here but the comments. Have a nice day/evening.

Last edited:
I've had many people do it so I've become more blunt and don't really take the passive aggressiveness from other members.
When you hold onto negative feelings, it's like that saying goes, hating someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Just do yourself a favor and let it go. Not for the people who upset you, but for your own sake. It's really easy for humans to focus on the negative and it's easier to get drunk on it.

When you hold onto negative feelings, it's like that saying goes, hating someone is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Just do yourself a favor and let it go. Not for the people who upset you, but for your own sake. It's really easy for humans to focus on the negative and it's easier to get drunk on it.

I'm not 'holding onto feelings', I was just saying I've become more honest with people regarding things like that as I'm not going to be treated badly by those who are acting as such person did. But I appreciate your comment anyway. Not everyone is going to do the same thing. I'm expressing my thoughts with the community.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread