• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Ignore this, I messed up!

IDoNotKnowWhatIAmDoing

InsertRealNameHere
Asylum Black Out Leads to Patient Escapes
In a high-security asylum one of the patients managed to cause a blackout by messing with one of the power outlets in one of the rooms, the culprit is still unknown, but multiple patients of this asylum that houses the most dangerous and disturbed criminals in the world have escaped into the city, we have not to get a report by the asylum staff on who exactly escaped but with multiple homicides taking place only hours after the blackout authorities are lead to believe it may be connected and urge citizens to stay indoors.

The only information we have on the murders is that they are very brutal and downright barbaric, which is part of the MO of one of the asylums most dangerous patients, known as "Zarrick" 7 months ago he was arrested for being linked to 15 murders, though experts say he may of been motivated by a hatred for all people, regardless of their backgrounds, if he indeed was one of the patients who got out the city will be on red alert.

---------------

That is all the background story I can think of off the top of my head, if you can't tell my character will be "Zarrick", and your character can be whoever you wish, as long as they are somewhat realistic

The story can change a bit if needed so don't be afraid to suggest a change!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back