• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy {ignore prefix} Your Typical Stranded on an Island Crap

Hello, lovelies! I go by Jax, you can call me ugly, annoying, whatever. Those are the usuals. I'd like to keep this short and simple, because I hate putting absolute nonsense. Except for when I ramble, for example now.

This isn't typically a plot that calls for one person, so if you'd rather do a group, PM me and I may think about starting that up with you and some others. But for the most part, I'm looking for a partner who can easily play more than one character unless we talk about having only two characters stranded on this island located in: NOWHERE.

That's an exaggeration, it's located somewhere, consider it the Bermuda Triangle -insert scary, mysterious music here-.
giphy.gif

Continuing on, this is in a rush, no time for editing. Only time for finding the partner who will be the soulmate of this role play.
Fun fact: you can play a male or female character, I don't care. If this includes romance, I'd like you to know that I will happily do mxf. For mxm or fxf pairings, I may need some persuasion, I'm rusty on them. But still open, so don't turn away just yet!
Now it's time for you to hear, or read, the plot...

Once upon a time, there was a ship.. nah, that doesn't fit the mood very well. As every summer, cruises are the typical vacation. Go straight to the island, enjoy the ride, watch the dolphins jumping and swimming alongside your ship. By the end, after going across the seas, we'll arrive at an island. A paradise. The locals will greet you at the docks, your toes curling in the sand as the smell of the ocean hits you. An invisible wave of a beautiful smell. But this time, the plans didn't go. Out of nowhere, a storm hits, the large ship rocking and shaking. You can hear it creak from your room, and panics can be heard. Overhead, the captain is speaking, a failed attempt to calm the passengers. Outside your room, people are running frantically. The sky is black, it looks like one of many disturbing scenes from Pirates of the Caribbean. So dark, cold, until it overtakes your body and you're out like a light. The last thing you remember, well, whatever it is you can remember.
Waking up on the beach, coughing up water, gasping for your breath. This wasn't supposed to happen. You were supposed to enjoy your vacation. But now.. what is there to do?

Alright people, let's go, be filled with angst and adventure. Is there gonna be some lovin'? What kind of creatures are around? Can you trust who you're with? All these questions will be answered, PM me or leave somethin' below!
Single file line, no hitting please, ask any questions you'd like to ask.​

My fiance has been watching alot of Lost lately.. I might be down for this ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back