• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (ignore prefix) RP SEARCH -always open-

daesung

唯一無二。。。と少し奇妙な!
Welcome. Welcome welcome.
My name is Unbeknowing.
You all have seen my username around. I'm pretty sure I follow at least 1/10 of the people reading this.

Anyway, I'm looking for a roleplay! Of any type. I don't wanna focus too much on fandom rp (even though I have a TON OF FANDOMS), I want to get into fresh rping.

The thing is, I usually like playing as male characters because they relate to me the most. Though, I do have female characters. I'd really like to do something with romance, otherwise I also do action roleplays.
I'm kind of a geek for history, so we can do Nation Building, or maybe go a bit on the fantasy side and do something like Skyrim (hehe) or Oblivion. I like dragons lmao.
Or we can do a fandom roleplay (which I'm trying to avoid). My fandoms can be found in the "Information" tab on my profile! If you have a fandom that's not on that list, then I will probably recognize it!

Just PM me or comment if you're interested (PM prefered)

For some reason I can't PM you...I don't know why. This is awkward >.>

Anyway, I thought we could sort of do a compromise, if you're familiar with Vampire Hunter D? No canons, just use the world, and build on it. If you'd like to, shoot me a PM and we can get to talking. Or if not, then good luck on your hunt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back