• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dumbledoof's Partner Search! Always open!

Dumbledoof

Two Thousand Club
In an attempt to avoid me not seeing a notification for you, send your RP ideas/requests to me via PM! My notifications are wonky but my PMs seem to work most of the time.

Hello, everybody. I am Dumbledoof, or known as other aliases, such as; Dark, Deathrattle BB, deathslicers... the list goes on. My Internet names vary far and wide. I am 21 years old, male, and usually, have too much free time on my hands. This is just a general search for anything that you or I may come up with!

First, some ground rules:
  • I expect you to help me build the world around us as well! I'm extremely into world building, and being the only one pushing a story forward is a complete turn-off. That is the quickest way for me to leave an RP. Bring your own ideas, your own plots, I want to see you tell your story!
  • I ask that you be okay with dark themes. There may be some gore, there will almost definitely be violence, and I may want to explore additional things as well. I'm completely okay with all things, tell me your limits before we start if you have any, please. The last thing I want to do is make anyone uncomfortable.
  • Please be at least 18 years of age. I am 25 years old. RPing with anyone below 18 makes me uncomfortable.
  • Please be respectful and courteous. Also, if you have to leave the RP for whatever reason, I would prefer if you told me, but it is not a requirement. Life can sometimes catch us off-guard, it happens with me sometimes.
  • I can play male or female. I'm most experienced with FxF and MxF, but I can do MxM as well.
  • I live in the EST timezone! I am a night owl however, as my job operates at that time. My job does have me busy through the entire night, however, so I can do some stuff in early mornings sometimes, usually 10 AM to 12 PM is when I'm home from work and just before bed. Maybe a post during my 30 min lunch break. This does also mean that my post times can be a bit sporadic, as my job does tax me some, it may lead to sometimes week long delays. I'm sorry in advance when this happens, I'm fine with being poked about it, I don't bite!
  • The most reliable way of contacting me is through my Discord (Dumbledoof as well!), and also through PMs on here. Do not leave a comment on this post, the likelihood on me noticing it in a timely manner are low. Also, please, when you send me a friend request or something, please also be sure to tell me if you're contacting me from this search thread. I don't accept random requests if I don't know who it is or what it's for! You can also tell its me by having the same profile picture as on RPN.
  • I like making friends with all of my RP partners, so expect OOC banter! Especially if you chat with me on Discord. Dumbledoof btw, shoot me a message!
  • Unfortunately, I am both dyslexic and have ADHD. THIS MEANS THAT I MAY MISREAD WHAT YOU POST SOMETIMES! It won't hurt my feelings if you point it out, I'll just rewrite what I put down! The ADHD side of things means that I will forget about the RP if it isn't a constant reminder through OOC chat, or just poking me. A poke once a day at the times I've posted above that I'm generally available will mean a post once a day!

• All of the fandoms that I am currently interested in!

Bold is something I'm really craving currently. Italics means I'm almost always up for RPing that fandom. Underlined means I have some sort of plot or idea further below. As for anything else, it doesn't hurt to ask!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    My Hero Academia
    Sonic the Hedgehog

Undertale (Mostly AUs or ATs for this one, I prefer to play OCs but can also do Sans. I'm most familiar with Glitchtale.)
    Soulsborne series (Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3)
    World of Warcraft
    For Honor
    Sword Art Online
    Pokémon
    Dragonball (From original to Super, but I play OCs for this.)
    Warriors (by Erin Hunter)
    Resident Evil
    Darksiders
    Marvel Cinematic Universe
    The Evil Within (1 & 2)
    Harry Potter
    Steven Universe (I'm one of those Stevinel weirdos, be warned)
    Dead Space
    Dungeons & Dragons (I'm a newb at this, been slowly being introduced to it by a friend!)
    Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss (OC friendly!)
    Bioshock
    Kingdom Hearts

And that's it for now. Check again some time for other plots that I may add if you are interested in anything! Thanks for reading.[/tab]

Last edited:
How about a fantasy RP where our characters are in a magical world where everyone is born with magical powers. Nobility was defined by those with the strongest magics. Our characters would (You) a member of one of the strongest noble families. Your magic would be the strongest in generations of your family and you have great responsibilities and expectations to live up too. My character would be born without magic (something never to have happened in history) and thus among the lowest class. However, our two characters will have been strong friends since either could remember, despite the differences.

The story would begin with the two discovering a cave outside one of the main kingdoms and accidentally breaking an ancient seal. The result is a source of magic is fused to my character's soul, granting him magic for the first time. However with the seal broken, dragons begin to awaken across the world. Our two characters will have to begin a journey of self discovery as your character discovers and awakens their true powers just as mine does. However my character will also be fighting to remain in control as a another soul as bound to my character along with magic.

This will all happen while the threat of a new Dragon/Human war looms on the horizon.

Interested? Dumbledoof Dumbledoof

How about a fantasy RP where our characters are in a magical world where everyone is born with magical powers. Nobility was defined by those with the strongest magics. Our characters would (You) a member of one of the strongest noble families. Your magic would be the strongest in generations of your family and you have great responsibilities and expectations to live up too. My character would be born without magic (something never to have happened in history) and thus among the lowest class. However, our two characters will have been strong friends since either could remember, despite the differences.

The story would begin with the two discovering a cave outside one of the main kingdoms and accidentally breaking an ancient seal. The result is a source of magic is fused to my character's soul, granting him magic for the first time. However with the seal broken, dragons begin to awaken across the world. Our two characters will have to begin a journey of self discovery as your character discovers and awakens their true powers just as mine does. However my character will also be fighting to remain in control as a another soul as bound to my character along with magic.

This will all happen while the threat of a new Dragon/Human war looms on the horizon.

Interested? Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Yep, that sounds great to me, actually. How would you like to RP, PM, thread, what?

Sounds like one hell of a badass rp sign me up if Ifor it's not filled and have a good day or night

I think that a supernatural high school type Rp where our characters meet up from crazy circumstances would be kinda cool I already have a storyline written up. It is kinda short so sorry.

Her Dad's the Headmaster of Whitefire Boys' Preparatory Academy. So of course, when it's time for her to start high school, he decides to enroll her in the all-boys magical high school. Dorms and everything. What in the world is she going to do, and how are the boys going to handle this? Will she have to wear the boys uniform? Insert chaos here.

Hello Hello! I would love to rp with you if this is still open? I love darker themes, and supernatural! So maybe we can come up with something for that?

Hi my name is Ashlyn and i am 16 years old. I love to rp with the following themes
Undertale aus
Overwatch
My little pony
and
homestuck.
I am looking for a partner to but i am very new at this so you will have to text me first. I am avalible only on friday,saterday,sunday.
I hope to be your rp partner and i am very active when need be.

Omg, I didn't think I'd actually get one for one of those two. MLP is the one I'm more interested in, but I'm also game for Undertale if you'd prefer that!
Then MLP it is! :)

I would love to do this with OCs, in a thread or PM.

I'd message you first but I haven't hit 10 posts yet. Hmu with your ideas and expectations?

Then MLP it is! :)

I would love to do this with OCs, in a thread or PM.

I would message you first but I haven't hit 10 posts yet. Hmu with your ideas and expectations?
same i havent hit 10 posts but i love to have ocs but i expect you to be very discriptive and creative

Hello, everybody, I'm back at it with another partner search. I should probably make a permanent thread for this that I bump and put a link in my profile to at some point. Anywho, let's just begin.

First, some ground rules:
  • I only ask that you at least do a single, 3 - 5 sentence paragraph. I don't need anymore, and I may be somewhat disappointed with any less. Now, there is a bit of leeway here when some responses just don't need much, maybe a sentence at most. In these cases, I'm completely okay with one-liners or just anything less than a paragraph.
  • Please have a decent grasp of the English language. I want to be able to read it, not have to decipher every sentence.
  • I ask that you be okay with dark themes. There may be some gore, there will almost definitely be violence, and I may want to explore additional things as well. I'm completely okay with all things, tell me your limits before we start if you any, please.
  • While I would like you to be around my age (18), I couldn't care about it if you're a good partner.
  • Please be respectful and courteous. If you have to go away or you lose interest, tell me! I'm not going to be mad or anything, I promise. In fact, I wouldn't be mad even if you left unannounced, just check up after a few days of no response.
  • I can play male or female, however, I much prefer playing as a male. However, anything romantic is limited to FxF or MxF.
  • I hope you actually read all of this!
And that's it for the ground rules I have. On to the role plays!

Fandoms
For fandoms, I'll put this out now; I have very few of them, and of those, I don't like playing as canon characters much. That's not to say I won't whenever I need to, though, just that they are and will not be my main focus.

Bold is something I'm really craving.

Out of five * is how much I'm wanting to RP something with somebody.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic *****
Sonic the Hedgehog *
Undertale **
Soulsborne series (Bloodborne, Dark Souls 1, 2, and 3) ***
World of Warcraft *

RP Themes
This is for us just making our own RP. A custom world, deciding on pairings, whatever else that comes with it. I want a partner who can contribute as much as me for these things, it can get a bit annoying doing it all myself.

Fantasy ****
Modern/Realistic **
Sci-fi ***
Supernatural ****

High school/college stuff **
Whatever else we can think of that would be interesting

And that's it. Thanks for reading.
Howdy. If you wouldn't mind I would like to rp with you. I would like to do a fantasy rp. I do have something in mind if you do want to rp.

I think that a supernatural high school type Rp where our characters meet up from crazy circumstances would be kinda cool I already have a storyline written up. It is kinda short so sorry.

Her Dad's the Headmaster of Whitefire Boys' Preparatory Academy. So of course, when it's time for her to start high school, he decides to enroll her in the all-boys magical high school. Dorms and everything. What in the world is she going to do, and how are the boys going to handle this? Will she have to wear the boys uniform? Insert chaos here.
I know this is a really late reply, but I somehow never saw this before. I seem to have struggles with notifications on here. Would you somehow happen to still be open to this?

Last edited:
Hi there. I'm curious as to your post length on average, and how often you post.
I usually will either meet the length of the post of my partner or occasionally go above it. As for how many times I post, it depends on how much time I have on my hands. I'm currently in school so one a day or normal on the week days, while weekends will usually see much greater activity from me in the form of much faster replies, and typically multiple times a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back