• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Ignore Prefix] Partner Search! Updated 03/28

Hi! I would be very interested in doing either a Percy Jackson, Maze Runner or Harry Potter RP with you! I can't PM yet but if you're interested, go ahead and shoot me a PM :3

Hey! I like the scars and marks soulmate idea, we could have another plot with it to bring drama and angst? I like Harry Potter, Maze Runner, Percy Jackson or Supernatural? Also I enjoy the ideas of Peasant x Royalty, Kidnapper x Kidnaped, Boss x Employee, Vampire x Hunter, Rich x Poor, or Rival Gang Members?

Hi there! Would you like to do an MxM, OCxOC Attack on Titan rp? I typically write one paragraph in response, though I can add in another when the scene calls for details and/or more actions. Would that be alright?

Hi there! Would you like to do an MxM, OCxOC Attack on Titan rp? I typically write one paragraph in response, though I can add in another when the scene calls for details and/or more actions. Would that be alright?
Hey there, nice to meet you! I won't make this too long for your sake, but listed below are the two plot concepts that I was interested in! If you would like, I would love to elaborate on a M//M roleplay idea with you. Feel free to PM me if that interests you at all!
Your apartment is next to/above mine and I can hear you and your partner dancing and singing and the bed moving and you two laughing and talking in hushed tones and it won’t let me sleep so I bitch about it to you 24/7 and one day it stops and one day turns to one week and then months and i haven’t seen you smile in forever please let me in, I’ve been knocking for ten minutes’

The first words that your soulmate says to you are tattooed on your wrist.

I'll be shooting you both a PM soon- I don't have very good wifi at the moment but I'll be back at home soon enough. Can't wait to RP with the both of you!!

I'll be shooting you both a PM soon- I don't have very good wifi at the moment but I'll be back at home soon enough. Can't wait to RP with the both of you!!

Aw, that's great to hear! There's no rush at all so feel free to take your time and I'll look forward to discussing with you!

Hi there! I'm interested in a lot of your fandoms :3 Right now, what I'm craving is Harry Potter but I can also do The Maze Runner, Divergent and the PJO/HOO series :3

Hi there! I'm interested in a lot of your fandoms :3 Right now, what I'm craving is Harry Potter but I can also do The Maze Runner, Divergent and the PJO/HOO series :3
I'm insanely craving a Harry Potter role play right now, so that totally works out!! Please, Message me when you have the time! I'm excited to be role playing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back