• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Ignore Prefix] Partner Search! Updated 03/28

Endling

Intro

Hello, and welcome! Thanks for checking out my thread! Check out the tabs below for more information!

• I'm a young female writer in North Carolina. I have been writing for all my life. My writing having been featured in my school's literary magazine frequently. I've been roleplaying for about 3 years, two that have been here. I'm super busy with school as I'm in band and play in the drumline, while also practicing oboe privately. I'm also in all the advanced placement classes, which is why I disappear (with warning) quite often.

Comment below if you are interested in any of these ideas! If you have any ideas of your own that you want to do, please feel free to share them in your comment or PM me.

**I just got back from a school trip on Thursday, and now I'm down with a really shitty cold. But I am now on spring break until after Easter, so I'll have tons of time to roleplay.**

Last edited:
Hello there ^_^ I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. Perhaps Prince x enemy/spy? Let me know if you are interested and I'll shoot you a PM.

Solider x Enemy Soldier sounds super exciting with conflicting emotions. I'd also love to do Blind Boy x Normal Boy (I can already imagine the feels on that one). If you're interested, let me know. Maybe we could do both?!

Hello there ^_^ I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. Perhaps Prince x enemy/spy? Let me know if you are interested and I'll shoot you a PM.

I'm totally interested. I've done Prince x Knight but never x Enemy/Spy. I'm totally down!

Solider x Enemy Soldier sounds super exciting with conflicting emotions. I'd also love to do Blind Boy x Normal Boy (I can already imagine the feels on that one). If you're interested, let me know. Maybe we could do both?!

I've never done either of those before but I really want to! I'll send you a PM in just a sec!!

A lot of these appeal to me but here's my short list: PrinceVS Kidnaper, KidnapperVS Kidnapped, Normal boy boyVS Blind boy, and Rich boyVS Poor boy.

-if there's anyway we can throw pirates into the mix in any of these I would be even more interested 

and for the fandoms I like Harry Potter, Divergent, (and though I'm not caught up on all the books yet) Maze Runner

one or more of these would be great for me especially today because I have a 7+ hour car ride ahead of me and no way to pass the time as of yet.... 

Yessss!! I've been craving a zombie apocalypse rp for SO long!! I have a guy in mind I can work with, I hope we can do it together!!

Hello !

Hello, my name is Marshmallow ! But you can call me Mars too for short. I am a 19 year old dweep who walks around the earth with too much imagination. [Insert spongebob gif.] I am currently unemployed but looking for a job which is a lot harder than it seems. The struggles of life I guess, but I won’t give up and will find one… eventually. I wanted to sign up at the police station but they were closed so I have to wait until spring. Just my luck.

Anyway, I live in Belgium so I can be in another time zone than you guys, please take account of that. I don’t want to make people confused as why I’m not online when they are. Since I have a lot of free time, I should be able to reply within an hour after you once I get a notification (and see it), but then again. Time zones.

I am interested in these pairings:
> Rich Boy x Poor Boy
> Blind Boy x Normal Boy

And these fandoms:
> Blue Exorcist
> Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma
> Haikyuu!!

((Also team instinct for the win!))

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo~ I'm in some of the fandoms listed and I was wondering if you wanted to rp some Haikyuu sometime maybe??? ( Or KnB that's cool too. )

tumblr_mgm6wbm76O1ryq0fho1_500.gif

I wouldn't mind roleplaying the Police x Criminal... *smiles*

RAISES HAND

i'm interested in the following plots:

Prince x Knight/Peasant/Kidnapper/Enemy/Spy 
Police x Criminal 
Rich Boy x Poor Boy
Student x Exchange Student
Rival Gang Members  

(as for fandoms, i have a haikyuu oc if you're interested?)

Hi hi~ 

I'm interested in any of these Rich X poor boy, student X exchange student, or Blind boy X normal boy 

Hi there!

I love all these plots but I really love Soldier×Enemy soldier! I also really like Prince×peasant and Blind boy×Normal boy.

As for fandoms, I'm into Percy Jackson and Marvel.

Please let me know if you're interested so I can PM you!

Maze-runner sounds amazing, although survivor x survivor in a post apocalyptic zombie apocalypse of sorts sounds amazing as well. Would you be interested in a preachers son x bad boy type of thing though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I am interested in these pairings:

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Demon x Human
Hunter x Vampire
Forbidden Romance (Romeo and Juliet type stuff)

Just wanted you to know before we begin PMing, I do prefer to play a female role or double. If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back