• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Role Play Partners Needed!

Wei Ying

A fool
About Me

I'm 21 years old and my role play experience is near 8 years, so I can confidently say that I am quite experienced.
I like long-term RPs with a dynamic plot. However, as I am studying in university and having a few other things on my plate, my attention sometimes can be taken up by things in real life for periods of time from a few weeks, to a few months.

What you can expect of me

• My responses vary in length but I always make sure to put in enough detail for my partner to respond. At the very least, I can offer 1-2 paragraphs, the length of which may vary, at most - depends on the situation in the story.
  • English is not my first language, however, I'm fairly fluent in it. At the same time, at certain times, my grammar might stagger a little.
  • You can bet on me to develop and contribute to a plot. HOWEVER, I'm not going to be the only one working on it. If you decide you accept my plot as is, then later in the story you best be ready to contribute plot ideas and twists.
  • I write MxM. For the most part, my characters lean toward the feminine in personality/behavior and appearance. Now, the appearance of my characters can vary from cute, small, and dainty to tall, fit, and a bit intimidating. However, all of my characters are somewhat androgynous to various degrees.
  • I like communication. OOC talk is completely welcome. So talk to me.
  • I RP in third-person past tense.

What I expect from you:
  • Quality over quantity, but I still expect you to give me at least as much as I give you in terms of detail and size of text.​
  • Things like grammar, punctuation, spelling, and no text language unless it's a character's slang should be an obvious thing.​
  • Communicate with me when you are about to be away for a lengthy period of time or about anything else regarding the story.​
  • Contribute to the plot! RP is a partnership. We're in this together, we make things work.​
  • Please, no god-modding. Just... Just don't. Also, the golden rule of writing: don't tell how great your character is, show it.​
  • If it's not too much trouble, please also RP in third-person past tense.​
Genres:
Supernatural, mystery, adventure, action, romance, fantasy, cyberpunk, modern, historical.

Characters
I can make OCs up on the go. As for canon character, it really depends. I'm used to generally being asked for a character sheet, so I have no problem with coming up with one. However, if you don't want a character sheet and would rather be gradually introduced to my character in the story, just say so.

What I have RPed and still like
Grimm (I mainly like to borrow creatures from there though)
Supernatural
Devil's Line (mainly in concept)
Mo Dao Zu Shi (founder of diabolism)
Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler(Demon Butler)

What I'd like to try (craving meter in ***)
Castlevania ***
Vampire Hunter D ***
Kingdom Netflix **
Vampire Knight (preferably an AU though) **
Game of Thrones *

Plots
I love to plan. I can do original story plots and ones focused around a fandom. However, when it comes to fandom, I like to do an AU because I feel like there's more creative freedom then. Also, I like to crossover ideas from other things I watched, if they contribute to the main fandom we're doing. As with my OCs, I have no problem with coming up with plots on the go.
Also, there doesn't have to be romance from the very beginning, or friendship. Let's get to that point between our characters gradually.

Here are some examples of fandom plots that had massive success and turned into long-term stories.

Reincarnation, drama, modern times, AU, mystery, supernatural, horror, adventure

Backstory: Somewhere along the line, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying took a bite too big for them to chew. A heroic mission turned into a nightmare. Both got cursed, and the attempts to remove the curse backfired. This rendered Lan Zhan immortal, freezing him in one state of body and psyche. Wei Ying, in turn, became cursed to reincarnate every century. And thus, they have an eternity of reunification and separation.

Now: Throughout history, Cultivation Sects have secured their spot in the world. There are groups dedicated to the same cause all over the world. The Lan Clan of Gusu is the oldest andd most respected Sect of all, having survived thanks to Lan Zhan. Wei Ying's YiLing Sect was re-established and despite working with resentful energy and cultivating the path of darkness, the members of the Sect are dedicated to respecting the image of their initial founder through service of the good against darkness (very simply put, they are the Goths of the cultivation world). Aside from golden cores which help cultivate spiritual energy, through mutation silver cores appeared, and they are focused mainly on working with resentful energy, keeping it from corrupting the cultivator.

The story of Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's 21st-century reincarnation is focused on battling a new type of vengeful corpses, battling corruption between sects, traveling the world together, rebuilding their relationship, recovering Wei Ying's lost memories, working out the mystery of Wei Ying's powers due to his mixed core (golden and silver) and immortality, and how that impacts the curse, dealing with Lan Zhan's demons, and so much more.

This story is far from rainbows and sunshines. It's meant to be heart-wrenching and warming at the same time.

For this story, I would like to assume the role of Wei Ying.

Blending of two universes into one, modern, AU, mystery, supernatural, horror, adventure

Assume that the events of Black Butler took place in the past of the SPN universe. Because of Sebastian's and Ciel's deal, Hell had to go through a lot of reform. Demons can no longer muster up their own form, they have to invade a host; a contract may last 10 years and no more; demons do not devour souls but collect them with Hell Hounds; and most of all... Demons DO NOT serve humans!

After the deal with Ciel ended, Sebastian went through an existential crisis and depression. Hell was no longer a home for him. Demons suddenly began to change their ways and themselves, and he was just completely done with everything and everyone. Ciel was a turning point in his eternal life, and he could not unlive that experience. So Sebastian stayed in the human realm and blended in perfectly, living among humans and watching them as time went on.

One day, Sebastian finally decided he would be quite fine with not living anymore. However, he can't make himself end his own life. So he decided to employ the best hunter there is. Well, one of them. One last deal, and one in which the human is guaranteed to walk away free. In exchange for figuring out a way to kill him, Sebastian promises to serve Dean in any way the hunter desires. Unlike the *reformed* demons of Hell, Sebastian does not limit himself. The regular things that hunters have always used to fight demons with do not really work on him either. That is why his predicament is quite complicated. So, from cooking Dean food worthy of the Queen's table to killing anything and everything for the hunter, Sebastian seems to relive some aspects of his time serving Ciel and it makes him all the more eager to die. And while the end goal of their deal is Sebastian's death, the possibility of something positive forming between the demon and the hunter may make them stall. Some may call Sebastian domesticated. But like Terminator, living with humans made him develop a conscience, care, and possibly love.

I would like to assume the role of Sebastian in this RP.

Reincarnation, modern, AU, mystery, supernatural, horror, adventure

Sebastian ate Ciel's soul. But what happens to souls when they get eaten by demons? And why are demons never really sated?
One day, in the 21st century, Sebastian encounters a reincarnated Ciel. His new life resembled his past one in quite a few ways, however, this Ciel is not like the one Sebastian knows. This time around, Ciel has grown up to be the self-confident -dependent and -sufficient, positive, and happy young man he would have been if not for the times he lived in in the past and not for the things he had to go through back then. However, even this time around, his life is not exempt from tragedy. Sebastian has a way to get into Ciel's life and stay by his side, however, the human no longer needs the demon they way he did in the past. And more importantly, he is not willing to sell his soul no matter the darkness and suffering he is subjected to by life, and possibly by the demon himself to try and lure Ciel into his trap. So now Sebastian has to figure out new ways to be of use to Ciel and how to stay by his side. In the past, Ciel impressed Sebastian. This time, he may as well turn his world upside-down.

For this story, I would like to be Ciel.

Closing Remarks:
I RP 1 on 1 and my preferred place of role play is in the PMs mostly because that's what I am used to and it's more private. However, I am willing to consider the forums.
If you want to RP with me, it's best to send a PM request.

Last edited:
Is there any chance you might be open do doubling and doing an MxF pairing alongside an FxF/MxM? Because I would be interested in a Harry Potter roleplay if so. :3

Sorry, MxF is nice in general but I personally feel uncomfortable with it. As for Harry Potter, it's more of a series I add to a crossover story to make the story interesting, rather than actually doing a story focused on Harry Potter, if that makes sense. As for doubling up... I don't think I like that idea. Having more than one constant couple is a chore for me. Unless you are willing to negotiate other possibilities, I'm sorry.

I'd be down for a CW Flash RP
I have to warn you. I stopped watching it somewhere along the middle of season 2. It just lost me there. However, I am fine with taking some of the characters and creating our own storyline somewhere from the end of season 1 or at some point during season 1 if you are up for it.

I have to warn you. I stopped watching it somewhere along the middle of season 2. It just lost me there. However, I am fine with taking some of the characters and creating our own storyline somewhere from the end of season 1 or at some point during season 1 if you are up for it.

Season 1 and 2 are my favorites, I haven't enjoyed season 3 much, so that's fine. I'm more familar with season 1 and I will probably rewatch it sometime soon.

Season 1 and 2 are my favorites, I haven't enjoyed season 3 much, so that's fine. I'm more familar with season 1 and I will probably rewatch it sometime soon.
Would you like to start at some point during season 1 and deviate from the tv serie's story line and make up our own? I'm sure there is a perfect spot in there where we could do that.

Would you like to start at some point during season 1 and deviate from the tv serie's story line and make up our own? I'm sure there is a perfect spot in there where we could do that.
Yes, that works for me. Is it OK to have canon and OC characters?

Any pairings ya want?
That's debatable. The only thing I am against is doubling up. If there is going to be a pair, then it is going to be between whatever the main character's are. Any other romance between side characters would be mentioned instead of elaborated on.
That's just me though.

I'm interest in a Marvel rp :) I'm currently looking for someone to play tony stark for my female OC and I would really like to double and play Peter Parker as well and I'd be more than happy to pair him with someone!

I'm interest in a Marvel rp :) I'm currently looking for someone to play tony stark for my female OC and I would really like to double and play Peter Parker as well and I'd be more than happy to pair him with someone!
Ehh... Sorry. Tony isn't my cup of tea and I don't like doubling up.

Good luck in your search for someone playing a cannon been trying for awhile now but I hope you do :) I would play Sebastian since I have rp'd him for over a year but I don't do the whole Ciel thing not my favorite character in the Franchise but good luck to you nonetheless :3

Good luck in your search for someone playing a cannon been trying for awhile now but I hope you do :) I would play Sebastian since I have rp'd him for over a year but I don't do the whole Ciel thing not my favorite character in the Franchise but good luck to you nonetheless :3
We can negotiate many different developments which you may as well like to be Sebastian in. Some may not even need to have a Ciel in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back