• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back from hiatus, looking for new partners!

MalumMalice_

sad sappy kitty
Hello guys! I am back from my 7 month hiatus on this website, and I'm ready to start writing again! I'm always willing to chat about any story lines you might be interested in- however, last time I kind of got in over my head and started way** too many plots and couldn't keep up with them all. I really don't want that to happen again, so if you message me about a certain topic you'd like to try out with me, there might be a possibility I simply cannot take on anymore and will have to get back to you at another time. Please message me privately instead of commenting, it makes my life so much easier when trying to sift through things. That being said, onward!

My name is Indigo, and I've been writing for about seven years or so. Because of this, my experience level is more geared toward multiple paragraph length posts (at least* three, if not more)/novella, proper grammar, and meaty plots. I do not care for one-liners, so if that's something you're interested in, please don't be offended if I don't wish to engage. I don't judge because I know everyone's experience levels are different, but one-liners aren't for me! I like to keep things interesting and exciting, so those don't really work in these situations and unfortunately I become bored with things if they get to be that short.

Please understand that I am a college student, and I do have a job as well (which right now is usually graveyard type shifts, however I might be starting a nanny position soon which means I'll be having a 9-5 type job and will be available more at night). Usually I'll reply at least* once a day to once every other day, sometimes more if I have the time. If I have a boring day and I manage to give you back to back replies, please don't expect that out of me every day- I will promise to let you know in advance if I'm going to be busy for an extended amount of time, and I'd hope you'd do the same. I understand that we get busy!

Now that all of the boring stuff is out of the way, we can get to the fun part! I'm up for most genres, but my favorites are apocalyptic, romance, slice of life, fantasy, or super natural. That doesn't mean I won't do anything outside of those, but I do have a couple of no-nos. I don't really have any interest in fandom roleplays, horror, or sci-fi (in the sense of robots/spacey kinds of genres, I do however love futuristic plots! More leaning toward dystopian, though) WARNING: Mostly all of my plots do contain romance, even if it's a sub plot or a side thing. I like the mushy gushy shit, you know?

Side note: I usually only play females, but I am not opposed to having male OCs and doubling, and I'm open to FxF, FxM, or MxM.

I'm open for ideas, but I do have a few down below that I'd like to try! Please let me know if you'd be interested!!!
(Bold is the character I'd like to play, strike through is something I'm not interested in right now, but don't want to delete from the post)

Freakshow Performer x Regular male (REALLY WANNA DO THIS)
Our circus/carnival is in town one summer evening, and Person A (my character) is a performer, who is a contortionist and a sword swallowing woman. I perform along the others, and Person B (your OC) comes to see the show with a group of college friends as a joke, almost. Later that night, as the show's ending, Person B gets lost looking for a bathroom, and stumbles upon Person A's tent. He recognizes her from the show, and is intrigued. He finds out after a bit that his friends have left him at the circus, and he becomes enthralled in this way of life. Will he join, and if so, does he have an act that might make him acceptable? Will the ringmaster/owner let him become part of the group?

Ditched Sugar Baby x Old Friend (Male)
Sam Burkes is your stereotypical busty blonde, who's all about herself and what she can do to make herself happy. She doesn't care about anyone else, and she never has. She's loud and boisterous, and doesn't really have regards for anyone else. From the age of 20, Sam has invested herself into finding sugar daddies to take care of her. Ever since she was kicked out of her parents' (who were extremely wealthy, and always supported her financial wants and needs), she has found men who were willing to take care of her and her shopping habits. Most were thirty years of age and older, and they would buy her everything she wanted for the small price of being their girlfriend. Sam didn't care- she got what she wanted.

But what happens when her sugar daddy dumps her on the street, finding someone who's prettier and younger and thinner, someone who he likes better? Sam is forced to find a job, and a new sugar daddy. But then your character comes along, helping her in her time of need. You're an old classmate from high school who sees her at a subway train station, looking completely down in the dumps. You're surprised, because you both had attended private school together and both had wealthy parents. Your character is doing well for himself, but isn't considered "rich", and decided to take her in and let her stay with you. She's a little disgusted by the lower level of living but is grateful for you, and the two of you fall in love, something that Sam wasn't used to.

Assassin Rogue x Handmaiden(or Princess)
This roleplay is set in the Spanish Inquisition. Muse A was the daughter of the right hand knight for the king, but when things went sideways and a nearby kingdom attacked and took over in a communistic sort of way, Muse A and her father disappeared deep into the woods, where he finished raising her. Now, years later, she lives by herself in that little cottage, doing odd jobs to survive (i.e., assassin work, etc.). Muse B is a delicate handmaiden who lives in town, and the two meet one day. Muse A feels a certain pull toward Muse B, but she doesn't quite understand it. Muse B is innocent and sweet, but feels it as well. Although Muse A is in denial, she goes back almost every day to see Muse B. (I have plot ideas for this to make it go further).

MINI PLOTS

MxF or FxF
After a one night stand, the next morning isn’t pretty. muse A and muse B turn out to hate each other on the way out the door, but just as muse B attempts to leave in a huff, a blizzard has trapped them inside. no power, little food, and no way home, both muses are stuck with each other for another night.

SOMETHING WITH ZODIAC

PAIRINGS (Pairings with *** are what I crave)

Vampire x Human***
Vampire x Vampire
Lycan x Human
Fledgling x Older Vampire***
Witch x Soldier
Mermaid x Prince/Princess
Angel x Demon
Test Subject x Soldier/Scientist Assistant

Last edited:
Hello guys! Please ignore the prefix, I'm up for multiple genres of writing!

My name is Indigo, and I've been writing for about seven years or so. That being said, my experience level is more geared toward multiple paragraph length posts (at least* three, if not more), proper grammar, and meaty plots. I do not care for one-liners, so if that's something you're interested in, please don't be offended if I don't wish to engage. I don't judge, but one-liners aren't for me! I like to keep things interesting and exciting, so those don't really work in these situations.

Please understand that I am a college student, and I do have a job as well. Usually I'll reply at least* once a day to once every other day, sometimes more if I have the time. If I have a boring day and I manage to give you back to back replies, please don't expect that out of me every day- I will promise to let you know in advance if I'm going to be busy for an extended amount of time, and I'd hope you'd do the same. I understand that we get busy!

Now that all of the boring stuff is out of the way, we can get to the fun part! I'm up for most genres, but my favorites are apocalyptic, romance, real life, fantasy, or super natural. That doesn't mean I won't do anything outside of those, but I do have a couple of no-nos. I don't really have any interest in fandom roleplays, horror, or sci-fi (in the sense of robots/spacey kinds of genres, I do however love futuristic plots! Sorry if that seems conflicting). WARNING: Mostly all of my plots do contain romance, even if it's a sub plot or a side thing. I like the mushy gushy shiet, you know?

Side note: I usually only play females, and I'm open to FxF, or FxM. SOMETIMES I will do males, but it depends on the plot.

I'm open for ideas, but I do have a few down below that I'd like to try! Please let me know if you'd be interested!!!
(Bold is the character I'd like to play)

Guardian Angel x Human
Person A has had many near death experiences in their life. They should be dead but it's as if something is protecting them. Then they meet Person B, their guardian angel.

Vampire Prince x Human Girl
Person A is a vampire Prince. They rule the kingdom and sit on the throne, but it's all with reluctance. Every year a sacrifice is brought from a nearby village for The Vampire Royalty. They kidnap Person B and take them to the castle.

Freakshow Performer x Regular male (REALLY WANNA DO THIS)
Our circus/carnival is in town one summer evening, and Person A (my character) is a performer, who is a contortionist and a sword swallowing woman. I perform along the others, and Person B (your OC) comes to see the show with a group of college friends as a joke, almost. Later that night, as the show's ending, Person B gets lost looking for a bathroom, and stumbles upon Person A's tent. He recognizes her from the show, and is intrigued. He finds out after a bit that his friends have left him at the circus, and he becomes enthralled in this way of life. Will he join, and if so, does he have an act that might make him acceptable? Will the ringmaster/owner let him become part of the group?
Greetings my name is Will and I was hoping I could fit the slot for either your Guardian angel x human or Vapire Prince x human girl.

Hey there, I'm interested in your assassin x handmaiden idea and would love to discuss further details with you? : D

Hey, I've been roleplaying for five years now and mostly play males, I really like both your miniplot idea and the Ditched Sugar Baby story. Hit me up B)

I'd love to do either the Handmaiden/Princess x Assasin Idea or the Sugar Baby one so if you're still looking, please PM me :)

Hi Kitty I would love to rp with u if your wanting to. I love romances and most types wrk for me thou nothing gay. But of u want I can RP in here I think or on discord if wanting to. Gamer name Gyoyo tag ID 4246

Hi Kitty I would love to rp with u if your wanting to. I love romances and most types wrk for me thou nothing gay. But of u want I can RP in here I think or on discord if wanting to. Gamer name Gyoyo tag ID 4246

Somehow I feel like it isn't going to work out, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back