• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy -Ignore Prefix- Looking For Partners. (Always Open)

Angelofwishes7

Cuddly Red Panda
Hello Everyone!

• Some things about me:
    1. I am a college student and tend to get on at least once a day or once every other day but there are times that I may not be on for a few days. (I will try to let you know in advance)
    2. I would enjoy if you tried to add to the plot, at least by giving me ideas and that sort through pm, though you are not limited to that.
    3. I'm 120% with you adding twists, turns, surprises, deaths, disasters, crazy events.... etc... It keeps the rp going.
    4. I'm fine with just about anything, death, chaos, cursing, tragedy, etc...Romance is fine, but let it happen naturally, of course, follow all of the site rules if we stay on site, I'm not afraid to randomly drop you for breaking site rules.
    5. I prefer to use OCs, though you can use a cannon character if you so wish.
    6. All romances in pairings must happen naturally and there must also be some story behind the roleplay as we go. It just feels like romance roleplays get boring very quickly if there is no story going with it.
    *I prefer PM or Skype, but I can also roleplay on threads.*

If you have any other Ideas for Roleplays that you think I may enjoy, don't be afraid to ask. I'm always up to new ideas! :D

Some Questions for you:
    Is there anything you wouldn't want in the roleplay? :dead: :ghost: :dead:

I like to add a lot of different scenarios in roleplays and sometimes they can get very dark and a bit gruesome at times, so I'd like to know so that I don't make you uncomfortable while roleplaying.​
    Do you write in 1st or 3rd person? And what's your minimal writing requirements?
    I prefer to write in 3rd, but I can do either one, it really depends on what is easier for you to read. Also, I can usually write at least one or more paragraphs per post, but I don't mind how much you write as long as I get two or three sentence minimum.​

Last edited:
Hi there! I looked through the tabs and it seems like we have a lot in common as far as interests go. What are your feelings about a Teen Titans (DC) roleplay?

I'm fine with doing a Teen Titans Roleplay. PM me and we can go over some of the details.
Even though I joined back in November, all I've done on this site thus far is roleplay via PM that others have started with me first. I have yet to meet the 10 post requirement to start my own PMs. Would you mind PMing me first? Sorry for the inconvenience!

I'm interested. I'd be up for fantasy, and doing hero x villain. :)

Hi there I have an interest in both Otherworldly event and Reaper Love
Hello! That's great! I'm willing to do either, send me a PM and we can talk details.

Hiya, would love to do a marvel roleplay with you
Hello, wonderful, send me a PM and we can begin discussing some details.

I'm interested. I'd be up for fantasy, and doing hero x villain. :)
Great, send me a Pm when you have time and we can start getting the information together to start.

Hi, I’m 27 so as far as time goes I am a bit off and on but I haven’t really found a role-play or partner yet to make a little more commitment of my time. I can post probably once a day or every other, weekends are always more open.

I’m interested in a few different ones:

Plots: Reaper Love, She Had a Tail, King of Diamonds
Pairings: Thief x Prince/Princess or Prince/Princess x Butler, Monster Hunter x Humanoid Monster

I am also comfortable playing male or female roles. What are you more interested in doing? :)

Hi, I’m 27 so as far as time goes I am a bit off and on but I haven’t really found a role-play or partner yet to make a little more commitment of my time. I can post probably once a day or every other, weekends are always more open.

I’m interested in a few different ones:

Plots: Reaper Love, She Had a Tail, King of Diamonds
Pairings: Thief x Prince/Princess or Prince/Princess x Butler, Monster Hunter x Humanoid Monster

I am also comfortable playing male or female roles. What are you more interested in doing? :)

Hello! I'm willing to do any of the plots/pairings you've suggested. If you want, send me a PM and we can start discussing some of the details for whatever one we decide on doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back