• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (Ignore prefix) Looking for Partners! -always open-

daesung

唯一無二。。。と少し奇妙な!
i'm just gonna cut to the chase.

I can make a plot, or you can, I don't care really.

Bold text is who I would prefer to be.
If parenthesises are touching the current text (ex. XHuman(multi-gender)), it it generalized only for that part. If it is not touching the text (ex. XHuman (multi-genders)), and it is usually plural, then it is generalized to the entire pairing.

Pairings:

school
SchoolboyxSchoolgirl
SchoolgirlxSchoolgirl
SchoolboyxSchoolboy
MaleTeacherxFemaleTeacher
MaleTeacherxMaleTeacher
FemaleTeacherxFemaleTeacher
MaleTeacherxStudent(male or female)
JanitorxStudent (multi-genders)
JanitorxTeacher (multi-genders)

work
MaleCoworkerxFemaleCoworker
MaleCoworkerxMaleCoworker
FemaleCoworkerxFemaleCoworker
ManagerxCoworker (multi-genders)
JanitorxCoworker (multi-genders)

street
MaleGangLeaderxRivalGangLeader
Female:NewGangMemberxGangLeader
GangLeaderxOutsider (multi-genders)
GangMemberxGangMember (multi-genders)
RivalGangMemberxRivalGangMember (multi-genders)
DrugDealerxCop (multi-genders)
CriminalxCop (multi-genders)
CriminalxVictim (multi-genders)
VictimxShooter(school, bank robber, etc) (multi-genders)

supernatural
MalexNekoGirl (prefered)
MalexNeko(multi-gender)
VampirexHuman (multi-genders)
HumanxHumaniod (multi-genders)
AlienxHuman (multi-genders)
Were-animalxHuman (multi-genders)
DeanxSam (lmao)

fanfiction
Give me any ships, and I'll consider it if I am familiar with it!​

Hey there! I was wondering if you had something in mind for Male Teacher x Student (female in this case) or Manager x Co-worker (female as well)

If not perhaps, vampire x human? I am also open for that.

Feel free to PM me if so!

Hey there! I was wondering if you had something in mind for Male Teacher x Student (female in this case) or Manager x Co-worker (female as well)

If not perhaps, vampire x human? I am also open for that.

Feel free to PM me if so!

As I mentioned, I'd be willing to do any sexuality mashups. pm me! I like the Male Teacher x Student (female)

What do you have in mind for f x f vampire x human?

FxF? Maybe at first, our soon-to-be-vampire acts as a normal civilian, whom knows the human but does not talk to them. Then our soon-to-be-vampire gets attacked by a vampire while hanging out with friends, and the human is also there with a friend.
The human is the first to call authorities and offers to pay for anything, since they were the ones who suggested they go to the area of the crimescene to everyone... how's that so far?

Hey! I'm totally up for either an M/M Teacher/Teacher or Student/Student roleplay or the same pairings but F/F! Let me know if you're interested!

So a homosexual roleplay then? Ahh.. I see. That would be cool! Go ahead and PM me.

Hi! Would you be interested in the CriminalxCop one? I don't care which genders

I'd love to do that! Go ahead and PM me :)

I have ideas for the Male teacher x Student (female) one (honestly, they could probably work with a few pairings if you wanted to do others) if you'd like to hear my rambling.. :)

As I mentioned, I'd be willing to do any sexuality mashups. pm me! I like the Male Teacher x Student (female)
I cannot seem to start a conversation with you. Can you kindly start one instead? As for the pairing, I am all in. Do you have an idea to discuss and flourish? If so.. simply send it in the start of the PM ^_^

daesung daesung

I also can't seem to start a conversation with you D: I haven't had this problem before so I'm not sure what's going on, if you can message me first that'd be great c:

I'm interested in the Male Teacher x Female Student and Vampire x Human if you're still interested in partners. I have a vague idea for the vampire one but I'd love to brainstorm.

i'm just gonna cut to the chase.

I can make a plot, or you can, I don't care really.

Bold text is who I would prefer to be.
If parenthesises are touching the current text (ex. XHuman(multi-gender)), it it generalized only for that part. If it is not touching the text (ex. XHuman (multi-genders)), and it is usually plural, then it is generalized to the entire pairing.

Pairings:

school
SchoolboyxSchoolgirl
SchoolgirlxSchoolgirl
SchoolboyxSchoolboy
MaleTeacherxFemaleTeacher
MaleTeacherxMaleTeacher
FemaleTeacherxFemaleTeacher
MaleTeacherxStudent(male or female)
JanitorxStudent (multi-genders)
JanitorxTeacher (multi-genders)

work
MaleCoworkerxFemaleCoworker
MaleCoworkerxMaleCoworker
FemaleCoworkerxFemaleCoworker
ManagerxCoworker (multi-genders)
JanitorxCoworker (multi-genders)

street
MaleGangLeaderxRivalGangLeader
Female:NewGangMemberxGangLeader
GangLeaderxOutsider (multi-genders)
GangMemberxGangMember (multi-genders)
RivalGangMemberxRivalGangMember (multi-genders)
DrugDealerxCop (multi-genders)
CriminalxCop (multi-genders)
CriminalxVictim (multi-genders)
VictimxShooter(school, bank robber, etc) (multi-genders)

supernatural
MalexNekoGirl (prefered)
MalexNeko(multi-gender)
VampirexHuman (multi-genders)
HumanxHumaniod (multi-genders)
AlienxHuman (multi-genders)
Were-animalxHuman (multi-genders)
DeanxSam (lmao)

fanfiction
Give me any ships, and I'll consider it if I am familiar with it!​
Hey, if you're still looking, I'd definitely be interested in the SchoolboyxSchoolgirl or SchoolgirlxSchoolgirl. I don't mind who makes up the plot. I'm a pretty chill roleplayer, as long as you're okay with nothing getting very sexual. That's the only thing I'm stingy about. So, if you're interested, let me know! Thanks c:

The Irritation that is being stuck under the 10 post requirement.....

Anyways, I am very interested in the malexneko girl, but since I can't send a pm as of yet, I'm not entirely sure how to reply to this or discuss further.

Hey, if you're still looking, I'd definitely be interested in the SchoolboyxSchoolgirl or SchoolgirlxSchoolgirl. I don't mind who makes up the plot. I'm a pretty chill roleplayer, as long as you're okay with nothing getting very sexual. That's the only thing I'm stingy about. So, if you're interested, let me know! Thanks c:

I'd like to talk further about your ideas through PM! Should I PM you?

The Irritation that is being stuck under the 10 post requirement.....

Anyways, I am very interested in the malexneko girl, but since I can't send a pm as of yet, I'm not entirely sure how to reply to this or discuss further.

That's alright! I shall PM you!

Were you still interested in partners cause I mentioned wanting to do a Vampire x Human or Male Teacher x Female Student one? I don't know if you had saw my earlier reply. :)

Hi!

I'd send you a private message, but it appears you have it set up so one can't...

Would you mind being awesome and send me one? As I'm interested in working something out with you for a plot to write.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back