• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (Ignore prefix)Looking for Partner

Atelierherb

Hello im looking for rp partners my roleplay preference isn't too bad I don't mind short paragraph replies I don't mind small one liners but I preferred if they were paragraphs.

I don't usually do fandom characters but fandom rps are okay with me depending on the genre like Pokemon are totally ok with me.

I always prefer doing your own characters and not canon characters like myself I don't usually do canon characters also a character sheet is not require but a little info on the characters you will use or introduce in the story. Pairings are ok as long as they're interesting just I rather it not be the main focus.

Genres I prefer:
Fantasy
Adventure
High School Themed
Horror/Mystery
Survival

Fandom RP's I prefer:
Pokemon
Kingdom Hearts
Sonic
MLP ( Yes I did I type that )
Steven Universe

Last edited:
Would you like to do a Horror themed slice of life RP? That sound's really weird but I was just thinking about maybe a slice of life RP with horror themes underlying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back