• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern IGNORE PREFIX - LOOKING FOR 1x1

Hola! Currently, it's around the time I need to get sleep for classes tomorrow, so introductions will be kept short until further notice and I'll skip to the point.

1) I can roleplay MxF, MxM, and FxF, howver I prefer MxF pairings. It'll take a bit of convincing to actually get me to do MxM and FxF, which I'm least comfortable with.

2) I reply on a schedule in an EST timezone. I have classes, and other roleplays, so please try not to lash out or just ditch the roleplay. I hate being left hanging, however I understand you may not enjoy it. In that case, just as I'll do with you, tell me if you're not interested! Maybe we can make another roleplay, make changes to the current, or end it altogether!

3) I prefer roleplays over PM but currently can't PM anyone just yet - just leave a message down below.

FANDOMS (More pairings will be added tomorrow, I prefer OCxOC or OCxCanon)

THE FLASH:
Metahuman OC x (Meta?)Human OC
Caitlin x OC

HUNGER GAMES:
OC x OC

DIVERGENT:
OC x OC

PERCY JACKSON:
OC x OC

PAIRINGS (Short list, ask if you have any others)
* = most interested in

Spy x Spy
Criminal x Criminal
Villain x Hero ***
Superhero x Superhero ***
Unexpected Pregnancy *
Vampire x Werewolf
Bad Boy x Good Girl ****
Sister x Sister's Boyfriend ****
Sister x Brother's Best Friend **

LATE BUT BUMP
GrimyFemaleChafer-max-1mb.gif