• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [ignore post/view count & prefix] anime partner search!

Nai’s Anime Partner Search

About Hello everyone! My name is Nai, and this is my anime partner search thread. I’m 15 and I’ve been rping for about 5 uears now. I am a multi-paragraph writer and I love long replies. I’m looking for some partners to rp with alongside school, homework and the like. I hope we can all get along, and please don’t hesitate to contact me if interested! Contact menthods are under the ‘contact’ tab.

Rules
{Perspectives}
I RP in 3rd person only. I find first and second person to be very irritating, and I can't convey my character's feelings enough. I ask that you do the same! I'm asking for at least two paragraphs with seven computer lines each (Each character should have 7 lines or more.). Meaning you should have a minimum of 14 lines per reply. This will give me enough information to write my reply! I can't work with one-liners. I myself am a multi-paragraph writer, and you may often see my replies reaching at least 20 lines per reply. I like to give my partner lots of information to work with, so we can keep the rp running smoothly.

{Format}
I prefer doubling. What does this mean? It's quite simple- You portray your oc and my character's crush, while I portray my oc and your character's crush. Meaning each of us are rping two characters at the same time, hence why the line minimum is 7 per character. This will make more sense once we actually get into the roleplay. I'm not the best at explaining things, sorry about that.

{Characters}
Please do not have a mary-sue character. Mary sue's are characters who are all-powerful and can do anything. They have no room for personal development and are very annoying. Your character needs to have flaws, as does mine. If you need a blank character sheet, I will be happy to provide one for you. Also, my character is my character- you control your character, I control mine. Godmodding is when you try and control my character or vice versa. It often happens by accident, and I won't jump down your throat if it does. Just keep in mind that you're controlling your own character. On the topic, I ask that we do not have the same love interest. This can make for a very confusing rp, and I really don't want to fight over a character. If we have the same love interest, let's talk about it like civilized people. I'm sure we can reach a conclusion that will make everyone happy!

{Time}
I reply at the speed that my partner replies. Do you reply 5 times a day? Great, I'll reply 5 times a day. Take a little bit longer to write your replies? Don't worry, take your time! All I ask is that you don't spam me for replies. If I haven't made contact within a day or two, feel free to send me a message!

{Spelling and Grammar}
I shouldn't have to break out a code to decipher your reply. Proper grammar and spelling are a must with me. I won't nit-pick over every little thing, as mistakes do happen. If it comes to the point where I'm spending more time trying to understand your reply then writing, I'll have a chat with you.

{MxM & FxF}
I prefer FxM or FxF, as I am not confident enough in my rp skills to rp MxM. My character would be the female in a FxM. I fully support and am a part of the LGBTQ+ community; I just don't feel confident enough. Sorry about that!

{Messaging}
Do not send me a message without something in mind. Please. When I ask if you want to rp something and I get back an 'anything really' or something along the lines of that I get really annoyed.

What You Need
Commitment.- I don't want to get all excited and then dropped after a few replies. This would be a long-term rp, so if you don't think you're going to be committed, please don't comment.

15+ In Age- It's not that I don't like rping with younger people; I just feel more comfortable rping around my own age bracket. Please don't take this personally if you are under 15.

Will talk- I love talking ooc! Getting to know each other is pretty fun, and some days just chatting is better than actually rping.

Will tell me when they're off.- Going offline for a big trip? Please tell me! Even just a quick 'hey i'll be gone for 3 weeks in florida' and leaving is cool! I just want to know that you're not ditching me. Don't bother if you're just going off for a day or two, as I will sometimes do that as well. I'll tell you if I go away for long periods of time, so please do the same for me.

Follows Rules- This should be obvious. I don't want to get in trouble over the rp, so let's keep it pg13 here!

Fandoms
*=really want to rp!
Anime;

Karneval

Akagami No Shirayukihime (Snow White With The Red Hair)

Bungou Stray Dogs

Danganronpa -> **Danganronpa 3; Future Side

Owari No Seraph

Psycho Pass

**Akatsuki No Yona (Yona; The Girl Standing in The Blush Of Dawn)

Kiznaiver

Soul Eater

Death Parade

Uta No Prince Sama

Black Butler

**Magi

WorldEnd; What are you doing at the end of the world? Are you busy? Will you save us?

Don’t see a fandom? Feel free to ask!

How to Contact

- Reply to this thread.

- Send me a pm.

- Shoot me a message on discord @nai#8248

- Email me at witchling.nais@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back