• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern (IGNORE POST COUNT) ~ Original Superhero Universe {Reboot} - O.S.H.U. [Will be shared Universe: 6 SLOTS OPEN!]

OppositeInverse

The Origin of The End.
coollogo_com-199191145.png

Official Lore Page Here

So I've been away for a while for personal and some very life surreal reasons, but now I'm getting back into things and working up an expansive idea (which for those who know me know I always think big). This would essentially be the first RP and story of a shared universe I've called OSHU, which stands for Original Superhero Universe. For this RP as you can tell from the title, the RP will be relatively grounded, but also very much action and epic oriented. If I had to accurately depict a genre close to this, it'd would probably be Action-Thriller. This universe will feature all types of characters, lore, miracles, and events. But, for this one, I'm looking for Street level to Inbetweener (example of tier's here)level characters, nothing higher. The main character will most likely be the highest/strongest character of the RP (which I will not be playing). He/She will be the Captain America/Batman type of role mentally and emotionally, but that does not mean you have to base your powers around their skillsets at all. There will be a list of characters that will be up to play as well. You the RPer will have full freedom to create your own character with their own set of skills and abilities, but also note there will be a need for non-skilled/powered characters to play as well. I will accept characters who only fit the tone of the RP (Ex. If you come to me with a Superman tier character he won't be accepted.) If you think you might be interested, read over all the info and details and respond! It's not first come first serve, only looking for long term, committed, and immersive RPers!!! Seriously. I had a really great bunch before I had to take a hiatus so I'd love to rp with more amazing individuals.

Plot Synopsis:

2017: In the world of political, economical, and cultural strife, the real world of planet Earth turns on an unknown secret that dwells concealed from the everyday life of men. The intelligence agency known as the Universal Reconnaissance Nexus has just founded their Headquarters in the United States of America. Among the political controversy of the agency, they've began to start operations both foreign and domestic, establishing ties with world powers and allies such as NATO, INTERPOL, and elite military sectors across the planet. What seems to be the next level in recon and counterintelligence has now come to face a stunning prodigy by the name of Iris Trikchu, a leading mind in parapolitics and abstract legality. As the URN seeks to rise to prominence, they are faced with an urban legend organization that when revealed past the borders of convention, are a very concrete and present threat. A threat that runs more precise and deeper than conspiracies surrounding the ones known as the illuminati. When a unique citizen discovers a secret that could reveal a greater truth involving this mysterious organization and the true mission of URN, they delve themselves into a universe that transcends the normal affairs of mankind, they themselves becoming more than truth, but a message. But with that message comes a greater story, one that may lead to darkness.

A few things before I get to the listings.

• NPC's can be created by anyone as long as they're within reason for character development and plot.​
  • As far as lore, no adding or building key details such as creating history outside your character's, or creating a fictional city/nation unless consulted and approved by myself.​
  • No gary/mary sues, and no godmodding characters, skills, or abilities.​
  • Please try to make diverse and unique characters, not everyone can be military trained, John Wick badasses. Bring a fresh character development and you'll almost definitely get accepted.​

RULES:

1. The main one. Respect RPN and its rules.

2. Any questions or intrigue about the plot or story come to me! I love hearing ideas even if we don't incorporate them.

3. OOC will be friendly and respectful. IC be extra and add flair all you'd like BUT...

4. BE REASONABLE. Realistically adapt and grow into characters and make logical choices. You can control weather? Know that you will not begin with master powers or creating storms at will. Go into a very secure elite Army base tossing bullets alone? Your IC has ended lol.

5. I do not mind if you guys subplot romance. Just keep it PG-13.

6. Try to have UNIQUE characters. For some reason people love power based or martial arts based characters. As much interest as this RP go to I can tell you now EVERYONE WILL NOT MAKE IT. If you want to make a combat character go ahead just flesh them out. I will not begin approval process until I see and feel good about your CS sheet. Only those that are approved will get an ability. If you do not make the cut, or if you don't even want to have a powered character speak to me about a support role and I'll see what I can do.

7. If you didn't know from the InCheck, the process for selecting abilities will be CHOSEN BY YOU so don't ask me for any request if you get denied please.

8. If you cannot post due to IRL or other reasons please post in consideration of everyone else. I'm interpreting this RP to go relatively fast pace wise not too speedy, so if you need assistance ask and you shall receive! And...

9. If you do fall too far behind or get in a hole you cant climb out of that doesn't mean you're done for. Unless you're intentionally a jerk or going against the tide of the plot, you can get back up to pace.

10. If you band together, or fight amongst each other IC, coordinate with each other as I will be overseeing those situations with a final outcome, but stay true to character and abilities. Don't force it just because you wanna "be great"

11. HAVE FUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

12. This is a VERY real based universe. NO CARTOON or ANIME pics whatsoever. Digital Art and Realistic Concept Art are acceptable as well as real face claims and pictures.

13. Now, if you read, accept, and understand all rules: At the end of your CS phase, write a sentence mentioning a favorite comic book character in a fashion that would be true to your character. !! REMEMBER THIS RULE !!

Characters
* "The First Powered" (Inbetweener Level) - [OPEN]
+ URN Agent (Street Level) - [OPEN]
+ URN Scientist - [OPEN]

+ Antagonist aka "Zer0" - [Myself]
+ Sub-Antagonist (Street Level) - [OPEN]
+ Dr. Iris Trikchu - [Myself]
+ Free Slot (Street Level) - [OPEN]
+ Free Slot (Non-Powered) - [OPEN]

*** AFTER YOU RESPOND WITH INTEREST PM ME AND DISCUSS WHAT IDEA YOU HAVE IN MIND FOR WHICHEVER SLOT YOU'RE GOING FOR !! **

THIS WILL BE OFFICIAL TIER LIST RANKINGS FOR THE OSHU

The First is coming.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Very interested! I've been wanting to make/be a part of an extended universe rp for a while now!

Free slot powered and URN Agent have been reserved!!!

Main character, free slot non-powered, URN Scientist, and Sub-Antagonist still open!!!

Interested in the main character or the non-powered slot, but I can't guarantee my commitment, so I'll just let it be for now...

Are we going to starts here soon because I have an idea about the sub-antagonist that needs to be written out. ?

Sub-Antagonist (street level) has been reserved!!!

Main character, free slot non-powered, and URN Scientist are still available!!

I have 7 total RP's planned in the OSHU so far as well, so if you don't get into this one, there's plenty more on the way :]

Oooooooo, I'm interested if there's any spots left
The three slots I mentioned above are available! Main, URN Scientist, and free slot (non-powered) character. I have one in talks for Main and one in talks for scientist but they aren't first come first serve nor are they finalized so whichever might spark your interest PM me your ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back