• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [IGNORE POST COUNT, DESPERATE] Need someone to DM an RP from these fandoms and some non-fandoms

Venom Adhamm

No one is ever going to want me
IMPORTANT NOTE: I WANT ALL OF THESE TO BE A DMed RP. YOU WOULD BE THE DM. DM DOES NOT MEAN "DIRECT MESSAGE" IN THIS CASE. IT MEANS DUNGEONMASTER. THAT MEANS YOU CONTROL ALLIES, ENEMIES, LOCATIONS, EVENTS, AND THE OUTCOME OF MY CHARACTER'S ACTIONS. I ONLY CONTROL MY OWN CHARACTER. I DO NOT CONTROL ANY OTHER CHARACTERS. ALSO, I WILL BE ROLEPLAYING IN FIRST-PERSON.

With that out of the way, I've been desperately craving a DMed RP in any of these worlds. I'm craving all of these, some more than others of course. Those that I'm absolutely, 100% desperate for are in italics.

For the fandoms, I'm fine with the RP taking place in an AU or in the same timeline as the events of the original story. However, I'd rather not be forced to have my OC simply retread the original story. Having canon characters appear is perfectly fine, and even highly desired, particularly for the fandoms that have amazing characters. There are some non-fandom things here too.

Again, just to stress, the RPs in italics are the ones I can't bear to live without the hope of. I absolutely need those ones in my life. They have the potential to cure my depression.

ANIME:
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
KonoSuba
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
(have a bit of a specific idea in mind for this one)
Naruto (don't like the show, but I like the universe)

VIDEO GAMES:
Kingdom Hearts
The Witcher
Metal Gear Solid
Red Dead Series
The Elder Scrolls
Souls Series
Assassin's Creed

OTHER:
Doctor Who (not a huge fan of the show, but I really like the idea of it)

NON-FANDOM:
Pirates (preferably fantasy-ish, with monsters and such, bonus points if the monsters are Lovecraftian in nature)

An RP about my character running a restaurant, but all the meat is monster meat and requires going out and hunting rare beasts to stock the restaurant full of good food.

Last edited:
I'd be happy to DM for you! Anything Red Dead or Elder Scrolls would be fine with me, though I would love to talk about adding steampunk aspects to a Red Dead adventure. 

I'm comfortable with DMing, as I have some experience in tabletop roleplays. PM me or have me PM you if you'd like to talk about it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back