Race: Human

Job/Occupation: Thief

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:

• HEIGHT • 5’5 feet – 170 cm

• WEIGHT • 132 lbs – 60kg

Build: Thin and a little buffed.

Eye color: Green

Hair color/style: Ginger-haired, tied up in a bun.

Pic : ((art made by me))

http://hpics.li/e75f160

Personality: Ignir is sociable, friendly, and easy-going. She will easily makes firends with people, and is always filled with joy. However, deep down of her, she is afraid they might one day rejects her or betrays her. that's why she never says her real name, always introducing herself by "Ignir". Even though she talks easily, she will hardly says something personal.

She may not look like it, but she is actually quite a flirt. Even if sometimes, she only does it so she can "borrow" someone's stuff.

Just to trick people, she can change her voice, so it may sound more masculine. She often does that so she can hide her gender when she robs some houses. With this strategy, guards can't recognise her.

Powers: None.
Limits:
Weaknesses:

Other:

Likes: Ignir likes to simply have fun, making friends, and drinking a lot. She can be a bit materalist, and money is something very important to her.

Dislikes: She dislike being taken for weaker than she actually is, it gets on her nerves very easily. She has a deep fear of rejection.

Medical Issue/Quirk: Kleptomaniac

Weapons: Dual blade.

Pet: None.

Martial Status: Single.

Family: Her sick father, Robert Moore. She didn’t visit him for a long time, so she isn’t sure he is still alive or not.

Other family: Ignir is a single child. She doesn’t know anything of her mother, as she ran away when she was very little.

Origins:

Ignir, born Elizabeth Moore, grown up happily into her house, alongside her father. She helped him working in the farm oftenly. However, when she turned 16, her father fell sick, and she had take care of him. She had to work at farm like her father before, but her salary wasn't enough to pay her father's medication. That's when she started to steal things to make more money. What was only a few robbing at the beginning soon became an habit of her. She choose a surname to avoid problems with her and her father, and became "Ignir". However, when she was stealing a noble's house, she got spotted and had to run away. Now, this noble is looking for her all around the country, but that doesn't stop her to gather money for her father. And mostly because the danger and all the risks she took were making her feels so good and alive. Now, she is always down for some adventures that could bring her to get some money.

Dragon gem and Dragon egg !

((Here, i hope this is okay! If this is somehow not okay, please tell me and i'll do my best to change it!)

Last edited:
Expand on the personality. It has to be a paragraph. So sorry but if you don't have powers, you can remove them if you wish or just say she has no powers. But so far, she's looking good. With Date of Birth, you can put the month and day. It confused me a bit but I knew it was the 15th of November she was born. If you need help don't hesitate to ask for it.

I just edited it. I hope it's understandable and good now. I don't know how many line you want for a paragraph. If there is more needed, i'd be glad to try to add more.

Users who are viewing this thread