• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic IG-12

A young boy, maybe around the age of 12, watched from around the corner. It was just a droid right? Maybe he could rob the droid. the bounty payment was a lot of credits and maybe those credits could help him buy a blaster, so he could do jobs with more prestige...

A young boy, maybe around the age of 12, watched from around the corner. It was just a droid right? Maybe he could rob the droid. the bounty payment was a lot of credits and maybe those credits could help him buy a blaster, so he could do jobs with more prestige...
*The droid walks away,receiving his pay and credit...He is favored highly by Hutts,and is feared by many...He walks into a space port to look for his ship*

The boy followed the droid into a space port. He assumed that the droid didn’t know that he was following him.

The boy followed the droid into a space port. He assumed that the droid didn’t know that he was following him.
*The droid is about to enter his ship,but he stops and turns around quickly grabbing his blaster and aiming it directly at the boys head...He spoke in a low monotone voice*

"Speak boy,you have no business here"

*The droids eyes stare at him,as he waits for his answer*

The boy was surprised when the droid suddenly turned around, pointing their blaster at him.
“Hey... I... I’m just wandering around the spaceport, looking for a job or two,” the boy replied, throwing his hands up into the air.

The boy was surprised when the droid suddenly turned around, pointing their blaster at him.
“Hey... I... I’m just wandering around the spaceport, looking for a job or two,” the boy replied, throwing his hands up into the air.
*The droid still points his blaster at him*

"Empty your pockets"

*His voice is demanding*

The boy sighed.
”Alright,” he said, slowly placing his hands into his pockets. Although he was somewhat scared of the droid, he slowly pulled a handful of credits out and pushed them up his sleeve, before insiding out his pockets, ‘revealing‘ that he had none.
”See? I’m harmless. No blaster, no credits, no holocommunicator.”

The boy sighed.
”Alright,” he said, slowly placing his hands into his pockets. Although he was somewhat scared of the droid, he slowly pulled a handful of credits out and pushed them up his sleeve, before insiding out his pockets, ‘revealing‘ that he had none.
”See? I’m harmless. No blaster, no credits, no holocommunicator.”
*The droid looks at him,still unsure of his intentions*

"I'll give you a second chance,why are you following me?"

The boy decided to continue to lie.
”I need credits. Credits buy food and stuff. Maybe if I get a blaster, I can run errands for the bosses... They always turn me away when I try asking for gigs,” the boy replied. Well, part of that was true.

The boy decided to continue to lie.
”I need credits. Credits buy food and stuff. Maybe if I get a blaster, I can run errands for the bosses... They always turn me away when I try asking for gigs,” the boy replied. Well, part of that was true.
*The droid was still unsure but gives him some slack*

"No wonder,you are a measly child after all"

*The droid talks down to the boy,before throwing him a blaster*

"Have at it"

The boy frowned when the droid called him a measly child.
”I’m not a measly child,” he muttered. Then, the blaster surprised him.
”Really? These things cost at least a thousand credits,” he said, inspecting it carefully.
”There has to be something I can do for you... since you gave this to me for free.” Or maybe it came with a caveat. He wasn’t sure.

The boy frowned when the droid called him a measly child.
”I’m not a measly child,” he muttered. Then, the blaster surprised him.
”Really? These things cost at least a thousand credits,” he said, inspecting it carefully.
”There has to be something I can do for you... since you gave this to me for free.” Or maybe it came with a caveat. He wasn’t sure.
*The droid looks at the boy*

"Yes,you will tell no one of this encounter...If you do"

*The droid picks up the boy and pins him against the wall*

"I will exterminate you,do you understand?"

The boy was a bit confused when the droid advanced towards him. He was about to point his gun threateningly towards the droid when he felt himself being propelled into the air and being slammed against a wall.
”Alrighty...” he said nervously, putting the gun by his side.
”Well, wouldn’t it be safer if you took me along with you? That way, you can prevent me from... doing anything stupid,” he added.

The boy was a bit confused when the droid advanced towards him. He was about to point his gun threateningly towards the droid when he felt himself being propelled into the air and being slammed against a wall.
”Alrighty...” he said nervously, putting the gun by his side.
”Well, wouldn’t it be safer if you took me along with you? That way, you can prevent me from... doing anything stupid,” he added.
*The droid made a sort of noise,like a scoff*

"I have no use for you,weakling"

*The droid drops him*

"Run away"

The boy felt himself drop to the ground.
”Alright...” the boy ran away as fast as he could.
*A few smugglers come behind the droid and point their blasters at him,the droid tries to draw his weapon before it was snatched away from him by the second smuggler*

Hearing the sound of what seemed to be A fight, the boy turned around, to see a group of what looked like smugglers, trying to attack the droid. as if it is was an automatic instinct, he pulled out the blaster and fired a few rounds, hitting one of the smugglers.

Hearing the sound of what seemed to be A fight, the boy turned around, to see a group of what looked like smugglers, trying to attack the droid. as if it is was an automatic instinct, he pulled out the blaster and fired a few rounds, hitting one of the smugglers.
*The smuggler drops the droids blaster and he grabs it...The droid begins firing his blaster at the other 3 smugglers,other people look at them and then walk away trying to mind their business...The droid walks up to the boy*

"I didn't need you help,but whatever"

The boy frowned.
”It looked like you were struggling there,” he replied. He was excited by the fact that he had just shot someone.
”Shouldn’t you say thank you?” he added cheekily.

The boy frowned.
”It looked like you were struggling there,” he replied. He was excited by the fact that he had just shot someone.
”Shouldn’t you say thank you?” he added cheekily.
"I wasn't struggling,and i don't need to thank you for anything,boy"

*The droid walks to his ship and gets inside,the doors close slowly before stopping...The droid gets up to fix the systems of the ship while the door is still open*

The boy shrugged it off and followed the droid towards its ship. He noticed that the doors were open and slipped inside.
”Are you sure you don’t need any help?” He asked curiously.

The boy shrugged it off and followed the droid towards its ship. He noticed that the doors were open and slipped inside.
”Are you sure you don’t need any help?” He asked curiously.
*The droid looks at the boy*

"What are you doing?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back