• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic IG-12

The boy shrugged.
”I dunno. I’m good at lifting stuff and I know the city pretty well. I could buy supplies and bring them to you here, while you’re fixing up stuff,” he replied.
((Which planet are they on?))

The boy shrugged.
”I dunno. I’m good at lifting stuff and I know the city pretty well. I could buy supplies and bring them to you here, while you’re fixing up stuff,” he replied.
((Which planet are they on?))
"Whatever"

(Tatooine)

"Ive been here for a year at least. Stuck on this planet for a year. Honestly, this place is just a huge sand bowl. I’m from Coruscant, you see. I was tired of Coruscant though. I lived there for almost ten years. Nearly my whole life. I wanted to explore the world, so I snuck aboard a cruiser and now, I’m here. I’ve tried sneaking onto ships in the past, but they have much better security here,” he replied, ignoring the fact that the droid was probably disinterested at most.

"Ive been here for a year at least. Stuck on this planet for a year. Honestly, this place is just a huge sand bowl. I’m from Coruscant, you see. I was tired of Coruscant though. I lived there for almost ten years. Nearly my whole life. I wanted to explore the world, so I snuck aboard a cruiser and now, I’m here. I’ve tried sneaking onto ships in the past, but they have much better security here,” he replied, ignoring the fact that the droid was probably disinterested at most.
*The droid looks at him*

"Interesting,so you live alone?"

The boy nodded.
”Yea... For the last 2 years or so,” he replied, not wanting to mention his former association with the Jedi Council. He wasn’t sure if the droid liked the Jedi or not, since the Jedi weren’t exactly a welcome presence on Tatooine.

The boy nodded.
”Yea... For the last 2 years or so,” he replied, not wanting to mention his former association with the Jedi Council. He wasn’t sure if the droid liked the Jedi or not, since the Jedi weren’t exactly a welcome presence on Tatooine.
*The droid looks at him*

"Well,go find what you can...Ill stay here and see what i can fix"

The boy nodded.
”Alright... I can salvage some stuff. A lot of good stuff gets thrown away by the overpriviledged,” the boy replied, before walking off.

The boy nodded.
”Alright... I can salvage some stuff. A lot of good stuff gets thrown away by the overpriviledged,” the boy replied, before walking off.
*The droid keeps fixing what he can,he gets up and goes to the cockpit of the ship and starts running diagnostics of the ship*

The boy walked to the abandoned shipyard, looking around for parts. The front section always had the worse stuff; the best stuff was hidden inside the abandoned ships. Slowly opening the door to one of the ships, he peeked inside, to make sure there wasn’t anyone inside. Slipping inside, he grinned, seeing a crate of parts. Lifting the crate with a grunt, he walked back to the spaceport, weaving through the many ships, before recognizing the droid’s ship.
“Hey! I found some stuff,” the boy said, setting the crate down on the floor with a loud clank.
”What parts are you looking for?” He asked, taking out the parts and inspecting them.

The boy walked to the abandoned shipyard, looking around for parts. The front section always had the worse stuff; the best stuff was hidden inside the abandoned ships. Slowly opening the door to one of the ships, he peeked inside, to make sure there wasn’t anyone inside. Slipping inside, he grinned, seeing a crate of parts. Lifting the crate with a grunt, he walked back to the spaceport, weaving through the many ships, before recognizing the droid’s ship.
“Hey! I found some stuff,” the boy said, setting the crate down on the floor with a loud clank.
”What parts are you looking for?” He asked, taking out the parts and inspecting them.
*The droid takes the whole crate*

"All of it"

The boy nodded.
”Anything else you need?” he was going to suggest food, but realized that droids didn’t need food.
”I’m Artem by the way. What’s your name?” He added.

The boy nodded.
”Anything else you need?” he was going to suggest food, but realized that droids didn’t need food.
”I’m Artem by the way. What’s your name?” He added.
"I designate as IG 12...And no,i don't need anything...Are you coming with me?"

The boy nodded.
”Well, nice to meet you, IG 12.” Artem paused for a bit. Did he hear it right?
”Are you offering me a way to get off Tatooine? If so, I’ll take it,” he said, a grin on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back