• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings if youre str8 heads up you prolly dont wanna touch this

threadz

am i the stereotype yet
okay hi um... apologies in advance for like. the sheer amount of typos this thing is gonna be riddled with. i promise i can spell no i cant but i can google the proper spelling of words pretty damn well and all that jazz, i just cant exercise proper judgement and thought making an rp search post while riding out a fever and being hopped up on nyquil would be a good idea. i mean its not buuuut....... who cares

okay hi. im val. cash. whatever you wanna call me is good. i once had a girl call me the wrong name for like two months during my freshman year of high school and i just,, didnt correct her bc i didnt care enough. god am i iconic. anyways im 18 and thats pretty funky fresh. ive been rping since i was like 11 or 12 which is totally embarrassing really cool and not like indicative of an unfulfilling social life in middle school or anything like that. i promise im trying to write important stuff here its just not exactly working fuck

okay so. um basics. i can like, hands down write both male and female characters. nb characters are more like a case by case basis (demons dont have a concept of gender and you can pry that from my cold dead hands)- but like, just know im cis and try 2 stay in my own lane when it comes to writing trans characters. i can write like, m/m, f/f, and m/f relationships no problem. but know if you come up to me like "oh,,,,,,,, can you please play the hot boyfriend of my sweet abby sue mary lisa annalise hellenstong,,,,,,, its been so long since ive written a female character,,, i just want to be straight life is so hard please understand how much i need someone to play the Male to my Female as god intended,,," im just not gonna humor that i promise im fine with writing m/f relationships but if u come to me begging to dick you down without even buying me a drink first im reeeealllllyyyy not gonna have it

okay so. i can write a lot, or a little. i tend to always wanna offer at least like 2-3 paragraphs (i feel like anything less just isnt enough to work with) but like, if im super invested in our universe and theres a lotta cool shit going on, you can expect a lot more than that. i try to match length, but i dont write with a word/paragraph count in mind because thats just bullshit and can often lead to shoddy writing and needless filler and were not about that in this house

okay i need to,,, talk less,,, lets try bullet points from here on out and see how that works for me

THINGS IM LOOKING FOR IN A PARTNER
-cool
-literally im sorry but if youre like just really bland and boring and are all "Hi, my name is Joseph! How are you? I would like to inquire about the playing of roles!" im just gonna like. kill myself.
-on that note if youre super judgmental and petty hit me up
-between the ages of 16-24. if youre a little bit older and think wed be absolutely perfect together then like, shoot ur shot and send me a pm but PLEASE for the love of god give me a heads up about the fact you've got one foot in the grave.
-flexible in post length. sometimes the situation requires you shit out 3 crappy paragraphs and sometimes u just gotta pour ur heart and soul into like 3 pages of pure character development and plot
-be willing to put up with my bullshit
-be capable of writing some bombass characters and not just like......... Andrew Smith, The Twink With Brown Hair Who Likes Space And Is Shy And Probably Has A Complicated Relationship With His Mom
-please dont give me any brown haired space twinks. ive been there and done that so many fucking times.
-be super into like. developing shit just through ooc. i like having a decent back and forth and being able to world build and plan out the plot and shit. those people who are all like "oh i dont like to overplan" are COWARDS who dont know the joy of being struck with inspiration at 2am and absolutely spamming the fuck out of your rp partner with 100+ messages about this cool idea you just had

okay bulletpoints almost somehow feel even MORE chaotic cool i guess.

okay topics i like to write lets go

-coming of age yes please
-modelling industry is fucked lets do it
-same goes for acting and music and literally everything else that includes performing like. oh my god get well soon @hollywood
-superheroes yes
-vigilantes yes
-dystopia is fucking fun but know im absolute trash at world building
-i keep thinking about magicians?? who are also like con artists? idk man it came to me in a dream
-like. eat the rich but also rich people are really fun to write
-give me some creepy monsters living in the woods that a couple of 17 year olds have to hunt down armed with like. baseball bats and slingshots and a taser they stole from their uncle whos a cop
-cults are fun
-literally anything where i can play a charismatic lady whos really hot and probably evil
-i have a serial killer oc and i would love for her to psychologically torment ur oc
-tttttttraaaaaaauuuuuuummmmmaaaaa
-hurt/comfort with like. a huge emphasis on the hurt
-runaways
-relationships that just like. feel real and genuine. not even in the good way give me a side plot where the main character just slowly starts to resent someone really close to them for bullshit reasons that arent actually bullshit and everyones a little selfish and gets hurt
-shitty kids stuck in small towns where all they can do is drive around and smoke meth and go to slightly larger towns to shoplift from walmart
-im cool with having a drug sideplot if it works
-closeted gays but only if youre also gay or just like, the coolest hettie in the world
-im totally down for a more slice of life kinda rp, as long as like. shit actually happens. it cant all just be falling in love and going to dennys. someone has to die

okay time to go back to just rambling im giving up on bulletpoints

i really like to write unlikable characters. like, i tend to either like an unlikable good guy or a really likable bad guy. i can totally also just do like normal well rounded and believable characters but like, sometimes the plot calls for a little extra thot whos here to fuck shit up, whether or not its intentional.

i mentioned m/f and f/f and m/m and all that shit before. but also know that im down with just like,,,,,,,, fucking friends. like i love platonic relationships and sibling relationships and kinda mentor/student relationships.

anyways i probably brought up a lotta stuff that doesnt matter. if u have any questions just lmk. also if you wanna take shit to discord,,, like lmk abt that too. discord is fun and funky and i get notifs for it on my phone

i really need to sleep. god is dead. where is my orange juice.

Making an RP search thread whilst hopped on nyquil was an EXCELLENT idea. If you're still looking for partners, please let me know!

Making an RP search thread whilst hopped on nyquil was an EXCELLENT idea. If you're still looking for partners, please let me know!

well i mean i’m always looking 4 partners so yeah totally shoot me a pm if you can (unless ur super new 2 the site and need me to do that 4 you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back