• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "If you're some dumb folks looking to get murdered..." (Literate, M/F, F/F, or Double)

zooka

Vampire Slayer
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
tumblr_mjpycsihwa1rdzuduo1_500.gif

Look, y'all, I'm tryin' to finally finish Uncharted 4 (because I hate when things end so I just don't finish them, #lifehack) and this big dumb idiot is just in constant heaps of trouble and knee-deep in bullshit and I have to say...

I'm jealous.

So here's what we're gonna do. I'd like to do a Tomb Raider/Uncharted-Style RP. And it's gonna start... bad. Like, real bad. Like train wreck or shipwreck bad. And it's gonna be great fun.

I'm going to play one of my OCs who is more on the academic side of things, as in she would have been the main researcher for whatever treasure/lost city this would be. She is also a great climber but would probably hate using anything more intense than a flaregun. I would really like someone who is interested in playing a mercenary from a rival expedition. Like, whatever groups of people are after these things, they are fighting tooth and nail against one another and we can be from opposite groups.

As I said, I'm open to you playing a male or female, but I am also open to doubling so we can have more characters involved in this. In that case, I would prefer your MC was the merc and then you can make whatever you'd like for a female and I will come up with a male as well!

Those are really the only ideas I have. I want to really and fully develop the adventure together; what we're looking for, what they'd face, magical or not magical... I'm very open!

Final guidelines: Following site rules and 18+, please. I like realistic face claims, too! I'm also a relentless fangirl for our characters, so just know that I will be sending you songs and pictures and all sorts of things to get you hype and excited and emotional about our adventure. I might even make us crackship gifs. So buckle in for some character love.

And please PM me if you're interested as opposed to replying in this thread.

Even if you're not interested, you're an amazing, perfect creature and I hope you have a fantastic day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back