If you were in a video game, what would the character above you drop when they die?

A Hat Full of Marvels - while equipped, wards off undead creatures. Does not affect creatures of other types.

Schoolgirl Outfit Ticket - exchange x150 of them on a Schoolgirl Outfit (cosmetic item)

A kickass looking weapon whose stats are not as good as what we could craft by this point in the game.

Bottle o' Demon Smoke (Consumeable, +15 HP, +1 Attack for 5 turns)
Bat Wings (+2 Defense, -1 Kawaii)

*Holy Grail Heart:Implant on the nearest a**hole and water with a few great souls to see a nice wish-granting device bloom in a day's time
*Used Bloomers: You know what this is
*FBI Curse: The FBI will now chase you forever for not only lewding but failing to protec a loli

*Holy Grail Heart:Implant on the nearest a**hole and water with a few great souls to see a nice wish-granting device bloom in a day's time
*Used Bloomers: You know what this is
*FBI Curse: The FBI will now chase you forever for not only lewding but failing to protec a loli
XD (Skip me)

Essence of Darkness - collect ten of these and you can summon a little black cat familiar (+1000 cute points)

Shadow Horn - if you blow in this like a trumpet, you will make a sound and also be cursed for the rest of your life (-5 hp permanently)

Book of Dad Jokes - “I’m disappointed with this drop” “Hi I’m disappointed with this drop, I’m dad” (+1 instant death per fight)

Regal Traveler’s Cloak - apparel (+3 protection, +2 warmth, +5 style)

Mechanical Scraps - If three of these are collected, Reinforced Shield May be crafted (+5 protection if shield, crafting material if not)

Traveler's Sword: a trustworthy blade to have at your side. Perfect for a beginning adventurer. (+3 Attack)

Normal Arrow (x10): a bundle of plain looking arrows. If only you had a quiver to carry them in... (Weapon, Damage varies)

Worn Tunic: a decent looking tunic, if somewhat worn at the stitching. (+2 Defense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back