If you were in a video game, what would the character above you drop when they die?

Gun or bullets. More chance to drop bullets, a gun is a rare drop.

The elixir of life? SWEET
hanna barbera lol GIF

A cat tooth; why, you ask? Let me tell you.

From the limited context of the person-above-me's avatar, it can be concluded that it is a cat attempting to chew a spoon. It is also likely that it has, is, & continues to do so consistently & excessively. After a long period of time of this repeated process, it is most likely that one of the cat's teeth would break & fall out of it's mouth; metal is more durable than calcium after all. Loosing such a tooth might also cause major bloodloss, resulting in the cat's death in a similar timeframe to it's tooth dropping onto the floor.

Thus; I conclude that the "character above me" would drop a cat tooth upon death.

Voider's Nonsensical Tangent #5

Last edited:

From the limited context of the person-above-me's avatar, it can be concluded that it is a cat attempting to chew a spoon. It is also likely that it has, is, & continues to do so consistently & excessively. After a long period of time of this repeated process, it is most likely that one of the cat's teeth would break & fall out of it's mouth; metal is more durable than calcium after all. Loosing such a tooth might also cause major bloodloss, resulting in the cat's death in a similar timeframe to it's tooth dropping onto the floor.

Thus; I conclude that the "character above me" would drop a tooth upon death.

I love your tangents though.

Thus; I conclude that the "character above me" would drop a tooth upon death.

A black hole..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back